*Chapter 59*

Ingrid's POV

Weeks have passed since Oliver's and my date, and I was sick of Camille's shit. She had been taking out the anger of my Promise ring on everyone, including innocent first years. This results in everyone being miserable, including me.

This year should be the best year yet, after all, it is our last year we should be celebrating, after all, we have to get jobs after this.

I have had enough, on the brighter side, Katie and Penelope were thrilled and this resulted in my new nickname: Wifey. They already think I'm getting married and the promise ring is like my engagement ring!

I didn't mind though, it was kind of nice to see my friends happy about something that hasn't happened. They are already fighting about who's going to be my maid of honour.

We were all mad at Camille, she was trying to break my ring. I didn't mention that before but she's trying to get the ring and destroy it out of jealousy.

I've had enough of it and I've decided I'm going to confront her. I don't care if I'm going to get four weeks of detention for what I'm going to say to her.

I decided I'm going to do it at lunch, so everyone can see what I'm going to do, they all deserve it for what she did to them.

I finished eating and then made my way to the Slytherin table, Camille noticed me and stood up, walking towards me. She glanced down briefly at my ring, which I now wore every day, and her hands curled into fists.

"Finally given up huh, going to give me the ring?" Camille asked.

"No, you're going to listen!" I said sternly.

She seemed startled.

"Well, I'm not listening to you!" She snapped.

"You'll want to if you want a ring like this!" I state.

She shut up, looking at me in annoyance.

"You better clear your fucking act up, all you do is be a bitch to everyone and you don't seem to care about their feelings!" I yell.

Everyone looked at us l, hearing me telling Camille off.

"I don't!" Camille stated.

"Well, you better start it your going to be alone forever!" I command.

"No one likes a bitch for a wife and you'll never get one of these!" I say shining my promise ring in her face.

I knew that this would hit a soft spot, I know that she wanted to get married and have a family.

"If you don't stop I'll tell Grandma Josie!" I say.

She looks at me with her eyes wide, you may think why she's scared but she's my dad's mother and she is great. She hates her daughter and loves my family, if she found out what Camille had done, her guts would be spread on her lawn. That isn't an exaggeration, she is very strict about what her family believes in.

"Okay," Camille whispers "I'll stop!"

She walks off, I presume to the library. She doesn't seem to be coming back.

As soon as she leaves, cheers erupt from the tables. The Professors are smiling and clapping, something I wouldn't expect. I guess they were fed up with Camille's Bullshit too.

I could see the mischievous twinkle in Dumbledore's eye, I could see Professor McGonagall smiling and Professor Flitwick was jumping up and down like an excited child.

I turned around and saw Oliver smiling too, Katie and Penelope seemed to be in shock but were smiling anyway.

I walked up to them and sat down at the table.

"What's so bad about your Grandma Josie?" Penelope asked.

"If she found out what Camille had been saying, she would have killed her and put her head on a spike!" I say in a serious tone.

Oliver looked at me a little scared.

"Don't worry she doesn't like my Aunts side." I comfort "She loves my dad's side, she doesn't believe in Pureblood supremacy."

They all sighed, especially Oliver. I knew he would love my Grandma Josie if he actually met her.

"I don't think we'll be bothered by Camille for a while!" I say.

"Yeah, you were badass!" Penelope agreed.

And I was right, she was quiet for the whole week.