*Chapter 37*

Ingrid's POV

I booked the Quidditch pitch today, this was because I had time to kill. I also found it funny that the Slytherins couldn't practice. Ravenclaw and Gryffindor had all the practice they needed, we were ready for the matches. I didn't book the Quidditch pitch for my team however, I booked it for me and Oliver to practice together. Kind of like a date, but not really. I didn't know how it was going to turn out, but at the moment anything could happen.

I grabbed my broom and headed down to the pitch. I was going to meet Oliver there but I was a little late. Hopefully, he wouldn't be too mad. I climbed down the stairs and noticed Oliver sitting on the steps. He looked up, saw me and grinned. I smiled back.

"You're late!" He said playfully.

"Only for you!" I teased.

"What are we going to do then?" He asked, "Apart from stopping the Slytherins practising..."

"One on One!" I smirk "I'm going to kick your ass!"

He smirked back, "Oh really!" He then climbed on his broom and kicked off the ground. I quickly followed, not wanting to be left behind.

He grabbed the Quaffle and tried to fly past me, I block him and snatched the Quaffle out of his hands. I dive past him and launched the ball at the rings. I succeed and scored a goal.

This repeated for a while. Both of us scoring goals. This was until we got bored and Oliver decided that we should do penalties. I agree and proceeded to throw the Quaffle at many hoops and Oliver catching them. I'm not a chaser for nothing, it also doesn't help that Oliver is the best Keeper I know, no offence to the keepers on my team.

Everything was going well until we heard the stomping of feet heading the Quidditch pitch. Of course, it had to be the Slytherin Quidditch team. Although, the team looked rather different. One of their beaters had been replaced, WITH CAMILLE!

Oh no! Oh no, oh no, oh no! This was extremely bad, Camille's anger will definitely damage people's brain cells. I'm not going to lie, Camille would probably be a good Beater but this is bad as she is the strongest and angriest person I know. Her nose seemed to be a little crooked though, shame. This was great though, she used to be attractive but now she looks like the wicked witch of the west, from The Wizard of Oz. I really couldn't be bothered dealing with her.

"Nice nose!" I yelled at Camille from my broom. Oliver and I soared down to face them. Camille's face changed into a large scowl.

"Almost as nice as yours!" She snapped back, but I was prepared.

"I know, I got it the same way you did. Getting beaten up by a third-year!" I say sarcastically.

Camille looked like she was about to jump on me but she was stopped by her teammates. She just snarled at me, in a menacing way.

All the Slytherins were standing in threatening poses, and I'm not going to deny that we are probably screwed. We are seriously outnumbered. Other than Camille I noticed another new addition, a seeker. This was that arrogant pureblood named Draco Malfoy. I feel like the Slytherin team is becoming more poisonous by the second.

I was snapped out of my trance when Flint yelled: "Get off our pitch!"

"No!" Oliver said, simply but in a stubborn way.

"We booked the pitch!" I defend us.

The Slytherins smirked, "We have a note from Professor Snape!" Flint said again.

"Yeah, well Snape isn't in charge of the Quidditch Pitch!" I say.

"We're not moving," Oliver says stubbornly.

Flint looked as if he was about to make us move but he was stopped by a curse that narrowly missed his ear. It was Penelope, which was a surprise, yelling the engorgement charm. We grabbed our brooms and escaped and Penelope fired one last charm and it hit Camille in the arse. Well, that's going to be bigger than normal.

Overall, today turned out okay. We could have missed the Slytherin situation, but it was worth it when Camille was hit with a charm.