*Chapter 45*

Ingrid's POV

Things have been nice recently. Almost dreamlike. Oliver and I were extremely great, Katie and Penelope were being the best friends that I loved and the best part was that Camille was being fine with us. There had been no hostility whatsoever and it seemed unreal.

I wanted things to stay like this but it obviously wasn't going to. Good things never last, I should know. Camille hasn't been spreading rumours recently either and the students that hang on to those rumours were taken on by Katie and Penelope.

Basically, I could be in heaven right now. However, rumours have been floating around again. Not about me but about Camille. It was the worst rumour I had ever heard and for once in my life, I actually felt sorry for her.

The rumour was that Camille had started to date, Marcus Flint. Anyone who even considers dating Marcus Flint is stupid. He looks like a troll, eats like a troll, sounds like a troll and probably smells like a troll. A while ago Camille said I got all the good men, is this really what she considered good men?

I think Oliver is the most wonderful boyfriend I could ever have. Marcus, on the other hand, is the exact opposite and is probably the worst boyfriend I could ever have. I would never date Marcus, even if I had to chop off my hand if I didn't.

My worst thoughts came true when I just finished with potions. I was walking down the corridor to lunch when I noticed Marcus and Camille holding hands. The rumours were true, the troll and the demon were dating. And for evidence, Marcus placed a sloppy kiss on Camille's lips. I shuddered. I added that to the list of why to never date Marcus Flint, and trust me it's a long list.

Camille noticed me nearly throwing up and smirked. She pulled Marcus in for a kiss and it turned into a full-on makeout session. I would never want to experience that makeout, Olivers kisses are so much better.

Speaking of Oliver he tapped on my shoulder and smiled at me. I gave him a hug and then he noticed Marcus and Camille kissing. His eyes widen and he looks at me.

"Wait, are they a thing?" He says in a confused manner.

"Apparently!" I say, still disgusted "It's the most disgusting relationship I've ever seen!"

Oliver chuckles "I agree!"

Camille finally noticed that Oliver had arrived and she tapped Marcus to let him know. They approached us.

"Look what the cat dragged in!" Camille sneered.

"Wait, your hair does look like it's been through a few bushes!" I exclaimed in fake shock.

Oliver chuckled and we were about to walk away when Marcus said: "Don't speak to my girlfriend in that way!" He seemed angry.

Oliver shrugged and replied with "I'll talk to your girlfriend in any way I want."

Marcus seemed quite shocked and I looked at Camille. "How's Quidditch recently? Still failing?" Camille says.

"I really don't get this. A few days ago you wanted nothing to do with me. You're my cousin, we're supposed to be nice to each other!" I say in a confused way.

"I will never want to be your cousin in any way!" Camille scowled.

"How nice of you!" Oliver says sarcastically.

Before any of them could say anything I asked: "Why did you choose old troll-face as a boyfriend anyway?"

Camille went red with anger. I knew I had hit a soft spot, her taste in men was my boyfriend. I knew that Marcus was just a pawn in her game.

Surprisingly, Camille walked off and Marcus quickly followed her. I turned and looked at Oliver and we walked to our next classes.

As I sat in Transfiguration I started to wonder why Camille desperately wanted a boyfriend. At first, she wanted Oliver but after she realised she couldn't get him she moved on to the worst guy to go out within the school. She didn't make any sense, and I knew that this was intentional. She will always be confusing and mean and possibly insane, but I would have to deal with her for the rest of my life.

Hopefully, she likes Marcus enough to stay away from Oliver.