*Chapter 16*

Ingrid's POV

I was glad that Christmas was over quickly. When Katie comes back to Hogwarts and I told her what happened she freaked out! To be honest, when it happened so did I! It had been a week since lessons started again and it was now the Gryffindor Vs Hufflepuff match. I went and watched Katie as she expertly threw the Quaffle to Alicia and they scored. It was a good game, they were lucky though as Snape was incredibly biased.

During that time Oliver seemed to have gotten over the kiss as he winked at me during the Quidditch match. It made me blush for the rest of the match as once I blush, I blush all the time.

It was the day after, however, and both me and Penelope decided to go to Hogsmeade. I couldn't go with Katie as it wasn't allowed as she was still in her second year and you had to be in your third to go. I suspected that we were going to grab a butterbeer. Mainly because both Penelope and I were addicted, but also because we had no interest in pranks.

As we entered and walked to the three broomsticks I couldn't help but think that something was going to happen. I sat in the pub, sitting with Penelope and not really listening to her as she nattered on about her relationship with Percy.

After that, we decided to go to Honeydukes as I really needed some sugar to get the vivid description of Percy and Penelope's Sex Life out of my mind. I guess I was wrong about them just making out, they must have gone all the way. It was quite disgusting to think about and that was why I really needed a lollipop.

We walked into Honeydukes and looked at the selection before buying a chocolate frog and a large raspberry lollipop. Penelope bought some chocolate and we exited the shop and walked outside into the cold air. Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I notice him. Oliver, and his Quidditch friends Fred and George. They too were holding a collection of sweets and they spotted us and walked over.

"Hello!" Said one of the twins cheerfully, I never knew which one was which.
"Hi!" I smile.
"Hello?" Penelope says not knowing quite who these people are.
"Hey Ingrid, I was wondering if we could arrange another study lesson?" Oliver asked.
Again my crush failed me. "Yeah, sure. But this time you have to be prepared!" I teased.
"Ok," he smirked slightly.
"What day?" I ask.
"Can we do it this Wednesday?" He asked. I thought about practice times and tried to think if my schedule was full. It wasn't.
"Yeah, that's fine with me," I replied with.
Oliver and I then started to have a very awkward conversation as Penelope had started talking with Fred and George Weasley. I looked at Oliver as he enthusiastically talked about how he saved the last goal in the match yesterday, I kept wondering why I liked him but then again you never really find out why you have crushes. They just happen and just as the name suggests, they crush you slowly, mentally.

I was doing things that I had never done before just because I liked Oliver Wood biceps, it just didn't make sense to me. I finished my conversation with Oliver around the same time Penelope finished her conversation with the twins.

We then proceeded to walk back to the castle in silence. Penelope finally broke the silence by saying "I didn't know that Percy had twin brothers!" I rolled my eyes. Everyone knew that there were around seven Weasley siblings.
"Well then, I think your fuck buddy has been lying to you," I state.
"He's not my fuck buddy, he's my boyfriend!" Penelope hissed quietly at me.
"Whatever you say," I reply "You should probably still talk to him about it!"
"That's true!" Penelope replied as we walked inside the castle.
"See you later, Ingrid!" Penelope yelled as she wandered off to find Percy.

I walked into the Ravenclaw common room and sat there, staring at the roof and wondering how I got myself into this mess.

On Wednesday I had my study lesson with Oliver again and let's just say that this was going to be very interesting...