*Chapter 53*

Ingrid's POV

I don't even know how long it has been since I've seen Cedric but I've been ignoring him. Any sane person would after what happened to me.

Who would go up to someone and beg them to break up with their partner? You're thinking of a girl right, yeah well Cedric Diggory breaks stereotypes and this isn't in a good way.

Now people may be thinking 'I'd rather be with Cedric than Oliver!' Well, I wouldn't because I love Oliver and I have only talked to Cedric once. That's right it was the first time he had talked to me when he had begged me to be his girlfriend, that's pretty sad.

Well, today I couldn't seem to avoid the boy, that's right he isn't even in my year. I don't want to date a boy that isn't in my year, so again that's another reason to reject Cedric. I'm sorry but I can never be with Cedric, we aren't made to be.

I was walking down the corridor and I couldn't avoid him, he came out of nowhere and knocked my books out of my hands. I bend down to pick them up but he is one step ahead of me. He grabs them before I could pick them up, I look up at him and he smiles. The corridor is empty.

"Hello, Ingrid!" He says cheerfully.

"Hey, Cedric!" I say, forcing a smile on my face.

"Have you been thinking about what I told you before?" He said suddenly serious. "You haven't told him?"

"No..." I say slowly, trying to build up the courage to reject him.

"Well then. What's your answer?" He asked impatiently.

"I'm sorry Cedric. I don't like you in that way!" I mumble.

"You like me?!" He smiled and looked as if he was going to jump for joy. He must not have heard me properly.

"No! No!" I protest but he seems to be in his own little world.

"Come here!" Cedric smiled.

Cedric pushed me against the wall and closed his eyes. He wasn't about to kiss me, that couldn't happen. What would Oliver think if he saw me now?!

I arched my neck back and tried to escape Cedric's puckered lips. I tried to escape but Cedric seemed set on kissing me. I closed my eyes and tried to think of Oliver.

As if he has been summoned, Oliver pulled Cedric off me. He pulled me into his arms and into a hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked, "Did he hurt you?" He asked me this in concern, he must have noticed my discomfort.

I nodded saying I was okay and Oliver dropped me. He guided me to the side and just as he did that we heard a yell from behind him.

"What are you doing with her!?" Cedric yelled.

Oliver scowled "I'm helping my girlfriend!"

"She's not your Girlfriend!" Cedric growled, he pulled out his wand. Oliver instinctively pulled his out of his pocket.

"Expelliarmus!" Cedric shouted.

Oliver blocked it with a shielding spell. He looked at me and nodded, he was protecting me.

"Stupefy!" Cedric yelled.

As the spell was coming towards Oliver he yelled "Protego!" And it fired back at Cedric.

Luckily, it stunned Cedric but it didn't hurt him. Cedric managed to get up but I ran in between them before they could attack each other anymore.

Professor McGonagall barged through the crowd and towards the three of us. I already know what's going to happen.

This quiet corridor had been changed into a loud crowded area. This was all because I couldn't speak loud enough or Cedric Diggory has hearing issues.

"What are you doing?!" Professor McGonagall exclaimed.

She saw my puzzled face and the scowls from Oliver and Cedric. She seemed to get it, they were fighting over me. Gosh, that's something I thought I'd never say!

"Right, the three of you to Professor Dumbledore's office!" She snapped but she seemed pretty exhausted. She was probably thinking 'Not Ingrid again!'

I guess I'll be going to Dumbledore's office again, I think he's probably going to slam his head into the floor when he sees me again. After all I this is the billionth time I've been in there. I'm mad at me!