*Chapter 50*

Ingrid's POV

It's the start of my final year at Hogwarts. Year Seven, time seems to fly past so quick. It seems like yesterday that I was a timid first year with no friends whatsoever. Now I think about it, I was kinda sad.

I board the Hogwarts Express and sit down in an empty carriage. I look out the window, my rat in my hands. Oliver was there, and he was being bothered by my mother. He looked to be a bit red and other people seemed to be staring at him. He waved goodbye to my mother and climbed aboard the Hogwarts Express.

Five minutes later and he's in the same carriage as I am. He still looked a little flustered and his face was a little pink. I found this amusing.

"You look a little flustered today!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I bumped into your mother. She was asking me about marriage and kids." He says, a little embarrassed "She has it in her head that we are having sex!"

I choked on the air, "What!"

I knew that my mother would go crazy when she found out that I had a boyfriend. I bet she weed her pants when she got the letter from Camille.

We sat for a while, talking about random things, Oliver explained that he really wanted to win the Quidditch Cup this year. I knew that he would say that and I reassured him that he would most definitely win.

I then apologised for making him go through with my crazy family. He laughed and then he replied.

"Don't worry Ingrid, my family is much crazier!"

I laughed with him but now I was wondering if his family were crazier than mine that would mean that they are murderers.

We talked again, Katie had passed through and had told us that she was sitting with Alicia and her friends. We enjoyed talking and that was when it had to be ruined.

Camille walked passed and then realised that we were in a carriage by ourselves. She stepped back and opened the door and sat across from us.

"Hello," she says, surprisingly cheery.

I give her a half-smile, trying hard to be polite. Oh, I forgot to mention that my mother told me I had to try and be kind to Camille this year. And, get this, my mother had the nerve to say "Considering how much of a bitch she is, it will be hard."

Oliver just ignored her, I taught him well. What can I say?

"I just wanted to say that I loved it when you came over for dinner in the holidays!" She says obviously relishing out discomfort.

At that exact timing, Katie enters the carriage. She sits down on the same side as Camille, not noticing her. She then does and reconsiders life choices, like me ten seconds ago.

"What are you doing here?" Katie asked, rather confused.

"I could ask you, I know that you're a failed abortion!" Camille snaps.

How dare she, I couldn't try and be nice anymore. My mother would understand why I snapped.

"Get the fuck out!" I growl.

Camille had never seen me this hostile and I could sense a little fear in her eyes. Camille carried on with her act, however, trying to play away from the fear. She stands up and in a fake happy voice says "I can't wait to see you both at the next dinner!"

She then sashayed out of the carriage and down the hallway. I immediately moved next to Katie and gave her the biggest hug imaginable. How dare Camille say that to her!

Katie repeatedly tells me that she's fine and that she knows it isn't true, but I'm attached to her and I won't let go...

After many severe words from Katie, I let go. She asks us to tell her what happened and why Camille was there in the first place, so we tell her the full story. I didn't miss out one detail and by the end of the conversation Katie exclaimed "That Bitch!"

To be honest, this is why I'm in love with my best friend. Sorry, Oliver, you've been replaced...