*Chapter 55*

Ingrid's POV

If I haven't told you already, I've been through a few Quidditch matches this year. I didn't tell you because none of them were interesting but we won every single one.

The teams were the same as last year and the year before because the oldest were all in my year. I had to decide on who I was going to give the position to afterwards and I had decided on Dakota Wong. She's good, she's good at motivating her team and organising practices. I know this because I forgot and she did it for me.

However, today was our match against Slytherin. I hadn't played against Camille before because as well as that five-week detention she got for attacking Katie, she was banned from playing Quidditch that year.

I had watched her play against Hufflepuff and she is brutal. She injured half of the Hufflepuff team that match.

I pulled in my team for the talk and we then got ready to play. We mounted our brooms and flew out onto the pitch. Once again I had to shake hands with Marcus 'Troll Face' Flint and boy does he have a strong grip.

We get in our position and the quaffle, bludgers and the snitch are released. I circle the pitch looking for the snitch and I notice a golden glimmer. Unfortunately, so does the Slytherin Seeker, Draco Malfoy.

We both charge towards the golden ball and start knocking each other. I reach my hand out and am about to grab it when Malfoy shoves me.

I lose my grip and I fall from my broom, I grab for it but it's too late. I think I'm going to die I'm high up in the air and I'm pretty sure I won't survive this. I take one look up at the sky and I crash to the floor, then it all went black.

----------

I wake up in a hospital bed, I can't move my arms or legs without feeling immense pain. I look around and see a collection of cards and sweets that have been given to me. I then look at the calendar, it's a week after.

I don't know what happened after I fell but I've missed a week of school. Madam Pomfrey notices that I'm awake and walks over to me. She could see the panic on my face.

"You'll be okay dear. You've broken both your arms and legs but they should be healed in a few days. We couldn't fix them because we couldn't apply anything whilst you were unconscious. You have some people to see you. I'll send them in." She comforted.

She opened the door and two seconds later Oliver, Katie and Penelope are sat on each side of the bed. They all look pretty rough.

"Thank god you're okay!" Katie exclaims.

Penelope smiles at me and so does Oliver, you could tell they've been crying.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well after you fell, Malfoy got four weeks of detention. It would have been more if Snape didn't reduce it." Oliver said bitterly. He was holding my hand and he wasn't letting go anytime soon.

"Your parents visited. They were fuming. Camille told them that you had fallen, but she also told them that she didn't care. Your parents aren't talking to your Aunt and Uncle anymore, I don't think." Katie said.

"Right children. Let her see her other visitors." Madam Pomfrey said.

"Get well soon!" They all yelled as they were shooed out.

Then Cedric walked in. I was quite surprised that he came but it was awkward. He told me the match had been cancelled and that we were going to have to play soon and he gave me a box of chocolates. He left then.

Then Camille walked in. I knew this couldn't be good.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and I hoped that maybe she would be nice because I nearly died, but she said.

"I just came to ask, that next time when you fall off your broom, can you die?" She asked cruelly.

I looked at her in shock. She just walked out after that. And that is why Camille is the reincarnation of Satan.