*Chapter 33*

Ingrid's POV

It was the day that Camille arrived. I had started to think that she had transferred to Hogwarts just to make my life hell. I had constantly warned Oliver and Katie, so I was sure that they would be wary of her. She arrived at breakfast this morning, she made quite a scene.

She walked in and stood next to Dumbledore, smirking at me. She did, however, look rather beautiful with long black hair and green eyes. She definitely caught all of the boy's attention. I knew she would, that's how she fooled everyone, how she made everyone like her.

Whilst Dumbledore spoke she glared at me in a menacing manner, she seemed to have become more vicious over the years (if that was possible!). She seemed to roll her eyes quite a lot, toying with the boys.

When it was time for Camille to be sorted she looked at everyone, almost as if she knew what House she was going to be in. I was right, not even a second after the sorting hat was placed on her head, it screamed Slytherin triumphantly. Thank God she wasn't in Ravenclaw! My life would have been hell. Camille seemed surprised herself, I guess she wanted to be in Ravenclaw. Too bad, we don't accept bitches!

After the sorting ceremony, it's a few days before Camille talks to me. Unsurprisingly, the first words she says to me after not seeing me for nearly two years is a threat.

I was sat eating my lunch and studying alone on the Ravenclaw table when she approached me.

"Hi, Ingrid!" She says cheerily, unusually out of character.

"Hello, Camille..." I say in a confused manner.

"You need to break up with your boyfriend!" She states with no emotion at all "If you don't I will make your life a living hell!"

I look at her quite startled at her comment, but I believed her. I look at her in disbelief and say strongly "No! You have no control over me, Camille!"

After that, I walked away leaving Camille confused, just as I had been before. I had never stood up to her before but I was now. She had seriously underestimated me, the tables were going to turn.

I also spent most of my time stopping Ingrid from bullying Muggle-Borns. She believed in blood purity because she was raised by my aunt and uncle. They were extremely stuck up, and they had everything against Muggle-Borns. They were Ravenclaws, unfortunately. (They give our house a bad name.)

I watched her constantly torment those who weren't pureblood like her. These people could be older or younger or from the same house as her, everyone was scared of her. Her reputation quickly growing, the impression that she had left the first time walking into Hogwarts had vanished. I was the only person that wasn't surprised with Camille's actions, after all, she was born with it!

I also told Oliver and Katie that Camille had threatened me. At first, they were angry, but then they were confused. Why would Camille want me to break up with Oliver? There was a bonus to this though, Oliver never left my side and neither did Katie. We had all become inseparable, mainly out of fear but also because we were more comfortable with each other.

Oliver would constantly shower me with kisses and Katie seemed to be fiercer than she was before but she also seemed to be more confident. It was true that Camille had affected all of us, mostly in a bad way but kisses were a bonus.

Camille would usually glare at me from across the corridors or classroom but she hadn't done anything particularly bad yet. Camille had terrified everyone, she even seemed to have terrified Draco Malfoy. I don't see why he had something to worry about though, he's a pureblood and a Malfoy. This yet again proved the fact that she struck fear into those who heard her footsteps aiming down the hall, she was truly living up to what I had expected.

This gave me a feeling of discomfort. I felt like that something bad was going to happen. I'm not sure if something bad is going to happen to me but Camille's version of bad is opening the gates of hell!