Chapter 1

A/N: So this was the original picture that the cover was used for. Also please let me know if anyone has already made a story like this because I don't know if anyone did... anyway enjoy! (edited)

Location: UT
Mission: Unknown... just waiting to be picked up...
SANS' P.O.V.

I put the small piece of paper in my blue jacket. 'What does Ink want?' I wondered as the note's words repeated in my head.

"well Ink said he wanted me there immediately, but i think this is another genocide route... i have to protect Pap. or at least stop and stall the kid for a while... and also i can't get out of my AU by myself." I said out loud. Papyrus was walking over to me with excitement.

"SANS!!!! UNDYNE IS GOING TO TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE PENNE!!" Papyrus said as he was hopping around with joy.

"bro if i had a PENNE for how many times Undyne said she was going to teach you have to cook a new noodle i'd have two." I smiled as Pap groaned.

"SANS... IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS!!" Pap moaned.

"it's practically noon Paps." I commented

"EXACTLY!" Paps said and started to head off to Undyne's house.

"good luck bro!" I yelled at him he waved goodbye and ran off before I could say another pun. I smiled at him and walked to my house. 'Maybe Ink sent someone to come get me...' I thought and started walking a little faster.

Location: Anti-VOID
Mission: Known, that is why a meeting was in order.
INK'S P.O.V.

"Damn it why isn't Sans here?" I asked the other Sanses. They only shrugged, but Fell spoke up.

"He can't get here on his own remember? You had to grab us." Fell said and shook his head.

"Oh... I forgot about that... Um someone needs to get him..." I said.

"How about you tell us why we are here first?" Swap Papyrus (a.k.a Carrot) ask.

Carrot only got here because his Swap Sans (a.k.a Blueberry) wouldn't leave without him.

"Oh... um... that. Okay so this is going to be strange." I said immediately after I said that I swear I saw everyone give me a look. I felt a shiver go down my spine.

"Well... something that I didn't make has entered the Multiverse and is now destroying the AUs." I said and Error stepped out of his dark corner.

Literally I painted a corner black in the Anti-VOID as a joke and Error seems to... enjoy the corner. His bones blend in with the black.

"I'Ll Go GeT THe OrIgNaL SaNs, bEcaUsE ThEy WOn'T sTOp MEsSiNG wItH My CoRnEr!" Error said in annoyance as Blueberry and Asylum Sans (a.k.a Asy) were playing with each other in and out of Error's Corner. I giggled as Error opened a portal and left.

Usually when Error is in his corner he is happy and won't even touch an AU, but that is not always guaranteed. I had to slow my roll on making more AUs or the Multiverse would destroy itself like Error warned me so many times. The only reason I listened to him was because the Multiverse was about to destroy itself.

"The creature that has entered the Multiverse has come from a new type of Multiverse and we don't know anything about it. The portal the creature has opened has been closing for the past few hours the creature seems to have no interest in going back to where it came from. So... yeah. I have chosen you to come and test your strength and see if you can handle the new Multiverse and explore it with me." I said and everyone just looked at me.