Chapter 54

Location: Same Place As Before
Mission: Like I need to tell you what I am going to do you'll just find out...
ZERO'S P.O.V.

"Made like that? Whatever do you mean?" He asked me I groaned.

"Like I said before... why do you ask so many questions?" I smirked, Crest groaned and moved along.

"I like to know how to help!" Crest chipped and and pat my hat. Crest summoned a sparkling gold string and shoved it under the door. Crest jumped and released the string.

"How inconsiderate!" Crest huffed. I smiled and his childish nature.

"Open the door at once!!! I need have a job to do you idiots!!!" Crest snapped banging on the door, the door flew open hitting Crest in the face. He moaned and rubbed his nose. Red stood at the door.

"Let's go..." Red ordered. Crest held his nose flipping Red off and getting out of the room, I followed snickering.

"Hey have you heard or seen anything about Core or Soul?" I asked holding my throat. Red shook his head and made us move along.

"This thing has a job and so do you." Red said he was a little impatient.

"What happened to you? You have more cracks than usual." Red pointed out.

"Stuff happened..." I replied Red shook his head.

"He'll tell you eventually..." Crest said in a nasally voice.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Red growled.

"I know you want your eye back, but I need information to be able to do anything." Crest informed.

"What do you think I am doing?" Red snapped.

"Dragging us around..." I mumbled. Red glared am me an I shrugged.

"Whatever..." Red snarled opening a door that had a couple of skeletons inside including Nightmare and that hungry one. I swallowed Cherry growled Red eyed me and I smiled rubbing Cherry making her quiet down.

"So everyone's here now?" A skeleton sighed he was leaning on the table the skeleton was black and white with a red target hovering over his chest, black tear mark were on his cheeks.

"No..." I whispered. The skeleton sat up.

"What was that freak show?" He snapped. I ignored him standing at Red's and Crest's side the skeleton glared at me.

"With a few missing somewhere some of the main monsters are here." Red answered.

"Mind introducing us?" Nightmare asked a little annoyed, Nightmare knew me to some limited extent.

"This is Crest. He is was sent to get me my magic back and this is a Being Killer called Zero. They are both from the same Multiverse." Red explained as quickly as he could.

"Okay, we are now all acquainted good! We have work to do!" Nightmare said clapping his hands getting everyone's attention.

"You lost your magic?" The hungry one asked.

"Yes Horror do you have any more obvious questions I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO ANSWER?!" Red shouted.

"Watch it Red!" A gray and blue hoodie snapped.

"Shut up! I said we have some work and you guys fighting just delays us!" Nightmare silenced them. Still getting looks, trying to be intimidating glared the meeting continued, brainstorming ways to get Red's magic back and how to get some other small, trivial, and unimportant matters too.

I knew Crest wasn't telling us something as Red spoke about how he was betrayed by Fate, but I couldn't ask without being told to shut up so I waited, patience is sometimes easy to come by if there are noises around.

Location: A Castle!
Mission: To get Red's magic eye back... is there any other things this 'mission' thing is used for?...
CREST'S P.O.V.

I didn't want to wait for these aggressive monsters to finish their meeting, but if I left I would be missing information.

I learned the skeletons' names, angry black squid was Nightmare, gray hoodie is Dust, black tears is Killer, hole in the head is Horror, shorty is Razz, and black and white is Cross. What a lovely group! I figure there are more than these monsters because this is a CASTLE!!!

Nightmare was a great leader, but something was bothering him and I had no idea what it was! He kept looked at me like I was going to explode or something. I checked my cape so there wasn't anything on it, so why the staring? I'd just ask later...

This place had a lot of problems and the Multiverse itself was flooded with debris and dust. Fate should just stop messing with it or it may collapse of them...

The monsters here didn't live up to the rumors, they were too malnourished because of the bad caretaker. Fate was supposed to protect the Multiverse not mess and mingle with it, so the monsters were suffering because of it. I was starting to get angry with all the problems Fate had created!

But there were two being in this Multiverse, I could tell... two—three of I count myself— being killers, a God without their counterpart... there were multiple gods here. I needed to gather them... Nightmare is a partial god... so one down time to find the others...

Once Nightmare dismissed everyone, I went to him ignoring Red and Zero's questions.

"Nightmare, you're a god right?" I asked after greeting him with a bow, he didn't give one back, this monsters need to learn some etiquette!

"No, a guardian... what are you?" Nightmare looked at me skeptically.

"I am a being killer of some sorts. Anyway, you're strong right?" I continued. Nightmare gave me a 'duh doofus' look.

"Well I need to ask you a favor, of course I know there is a chance you'll say no, but hear me out first." I waited for Nightmare to let me continue, he cleared his throat signaling he was listening.

"I know how to fix your Multiverse, and rid this sad place of those beings, but I am going into need every being destroyer, God, and guardian, could you gather them?" I asked.

"How do I know if you're going to save the Multiverse instead of making it worse?" Nightmare asked.

"This Multiverse is already on a path of death, if there are no precautions set up soon the Multiverse will collapse on itself." I said, Nightmare wasn't completely sold.

"We need all the strong monsters to form, create, choose a new beginning, the new being can't meddle with the Multiverse." I explained, but left out some information... like the bit that the Multiverse will reset after the new being is chosen.

But it would be a good thing for this Multiverse, because the Multiverse is in such terrible condition and a reset from a new Being will fix everything. The atmosphere, AUs, monster magic, and among other things.

Nightmare still wasn't convinced.

"I'll make it easier to find Red's magic eye." I said, I wasn't a full lie, but it wasn't the honest truth either, but Nightmare was sold on it when I said that.

Let the cleansing begin~

A/N: I know this took way longer than it should have. I'll try to make it up to you by... Well I don't know what yet, just let me know.