Chapter 16

A/N: This song is called Angels (I think), that's all I really remember of it. So I hope you enjoyed the song if ya listened to it. I also hope you enjoy this extra long chapter!

Location: Undertale
Mission: wOrDS... THeRE I pUt SomEthInG!
ERROR'S P.O.V.

After a while of playing around an having fun, everyone went home, but Alphys, Undyne, Papyrus, and I stayed out a little while longer. Alphys stayed because of Undyne being there and Papyrus stayed out because he had fun. Grillby opened up his bar and everyone refused to eat some with me so I stayed with everyone else.

But we were quickly driven inside because of a surprise snow storm. How can it even snow in a place like this?! I didn't go into deep thought over that thankfully, because Papyrus offered to make dinner, but I had to remind him what happened after the fire that totaled our stove. Papyrus put his head down in apology, but Undyne offered to cook at her house and we all walked over there, well I road on Pap's back. Even though I was the one being carried like a ball I had used a lot of energy.

I was running on low power so when Paps offered to let me ride on his back I didn't say no. I happily enjoyed my piggyback ride, I waved to the kids and gave adults raspberries if they gave me a weird look. Papyrus could tell I was enjoying myself, maybe a little more than usual, but as long as I was happy he didn't care.

When we arrived at Undyne's house she almost didn't let me in. Blaming it on her 'poor memory' and that she 'forgot all about me'. Maybe I should definitely get Sans to apologize to Undyne and Alphys because she is being a little petty. That's the way it goes right? Papyrus scolded Undyne and she forced a smile and apologized. I accepted it and sat at the table beside Paps and not by Alphy so I wouldn't cause anymore tension than there already was.

While Papyrus and Undyne cooked their pasta, Alphys and I were left to deal with each other. Yay go awkward silence! All I did was clear my throat and Undyne gave me a death glare. Alphys coughed and Papyrus twitched.

"UhH. .. SO hOW hAve yoU bEen DoIng?" I asked Alphys, I calmly ignored Undyne's glare. Papyrus elbowed Undyne and she focused on our conversation, while she cooked with Papyrus.

"I-I-I've b-been d-doing well. Y-you?" Alphys stuttered nervously. I nodded my head.

"i cAn SAY I'Ve beEN dOInG wElL as WELl." I agreed nodding my whole time. I scratched the back of my head chipping some paint, so I put my hood up to hide it. Alphys sighed an annoyed sigh. And I looked at her.

"wHAT?" I asked ignoring Pap's flinch and Undyne's worried glance to him.

"N-nothing." Alphys said angrily.

"yOu SigHeD sO YOu MusT hAvE soMEthInG tO SaY." I continued to be calm.

"Y-you're still h-hiding y-your p-p-problems from t-the rest of u-us! Y-you re-refuse t-to t-talk to u-us! Y-y-you k-know we are h-here f-for you, b-but you r-refuse t-to talk n-no matter what!" Alphys snapped. I stayed silent, that's is what Sans would do in this situation right? Wow, he really does need to talk to his friends.

"Th-there y-you go again sh-shutting us out!" Alphys yelled at me. She yelled multiple insulting things, most of them worked for Sans but oddly some of them insulted me. I stood up flinging the chair I was sitting in back, my hands slammed onto the table. I grappled them into the wood making a cracking noise that came from the table.