Chapter 11

A/N: So I have a character who I am just using their name for now, but the character belongs to harrish6 , btw if you haven't read their books you should definitely read them they are one of the few best Undertale books I have ever read, all of them fall into that category! I also am giving them(& their readers) Fate isn't completely like harrish6's Fate, I am adding my own twists to them. Fate also isn't that big of a character for now, but I don't know if I will change that for now. Yes we all will learn Error's past if you want to know, but I don't think you will learn much yet. Well anyway the song has its information inside of it. Wow I think this is the longest Author's Note I have ever written. Anyway I hope you enjoy the book!

Location: Undertale
NOBODY'S P.O.V.

The white skeleton's angered smiled gradually got wider as it stretched across his face, his clothes were being wildly blown in different directions, and pieces of his skull cracked and chipped revealing black, blue, red, and yellow as the white marrow or paint chipped off and flew away thanks to the wind. The white that was on the skeleton only fell away faster and faster as the wind began to blow harder. Chaotic glowing magic burn almost as bright as a sun in the skeleton's eye and the power of chaotic magic only grew as Determination mixed in with the magic making the skeleton's magic crackle with power that he would easily use too much when doing an attack.

The skeleton's magic could be felt across the whole 'pathetic' AU, maybe even farther, the skeleton's magic made every monster's SOUL itch. The skeleton's bones cracked and pulsed at this anger he hadn't felt since Fate tricked him into learning how to get out of the Anti-VOID for the first time.

The skeleton couldn't believe the nerve of this Chara, betraying him, making Papyrus betray him over and over again who knows what else this Chara would do if he let them stay around.

A real battle is about to begin.

Location: Undertale
Mission: nOne OF YoU GlOb DaMn BuIsNesS!
ERROR'S P.O.V.

I felt my anger inside me build. 'I'm not some damn pushover like UTSans, you should have never messed with me you dead fucking brat!' I thought, my thoughts only fueled my anger more.

"I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SUFFER BRAT!!" I screamed out and I began my hunt. I tore everything that Chara could hide in or behind.

"YOU NEVER WANT TO MESS WITH A F-FUC-UCKING GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!!" I yelled as I approached the Ruin Doors the doors were closed and being locked by magic. I slammed a string through the crack between the doors and grabbed a SOUL. I got close to the door so only that monster could hear me.

"EVEN IF YOU PROTECT THAT DEMON, THEY WILL KILL YOU IN THE END. TAKE IT FROM ME I'VE SEEN THEM DO IT TO PAPYRUS MORE THAN I WANT TO COUNT. SO OPEN THE DOORS AND I WON'T KILL YOU WHEN I BLAST THIS DOOR." I told the monster, but they didn't listen to me. So I summoned a Gasterblaster and shot down the doors and disintegrated every monster behind it. I carefully avoided stepping into their dust and I teleported to Papyrus' house. He was sitting on the couch motionless and I froze he was supposed to be at his post by now. So when I approached him, he dusted.