Chapter 10

A/N: So I released a chapter today, I was very motivated and I had several ideas so I decided to write this today! The information of the song above is in the song. I hope you enjoy the chapter! (edited)

Location: Undertale
Mission: yOU kNOw WhaT tHE daMN MiSsIon IS!!
ERROR'S P.O.V.

I covered my face and coughed, a lot.

"i'M sO S-soRrY uNdYNE! i dIDn'T meAn to SnAp at yOu." I apologized.

"I'M j-juSt sO tIrEd, I hAvE BeEN UsiNg a LoT Of EnERGy tRyIng To KeEP aN EYe On THe HumAn'S MoVeMenTS." I lied. Undyne seemed like she understood and pat me on the back.

"It's fine, you did a good job!" Undyne smiled at me. She seemed a little... well I couldn't place it all I knew her smile was genuine and that made some part of me feel warm. Her big bright smile made me smile back a bit. I forgot that my disguise chipped a bit and she gasped when she saw my face.

"Sans? Are you okay?!" Undyne asked me she reached out to touch my face but stopped remembering my out burst. I nodded my head tugged at my hood.

"i'm FinE... lIKe I saId I JusT nEeD sOME SleEp." I lied again and Undyne felt unsure if she wanted to asked me anything anymore. I faked some weak coughs, I needed to fix my disguise again. Undyne's hand hovered over my shoulder and she sighed.

"Okay umm... how about you get some rest and I'll get the other monsters around here and when I get back we can find the rest." Undyne decided. I nodded and we I sat by Toriel's house's door and pretended to sleep. I watched Undyne walk away, when I thought she was far enough I opened a portal to Ink's paint and and quickly fixed the disguise. I quickly put the paints up and closed the portal and sat down.

Undyne came back with several monsters following her. She told them to head down the corridor and told them Toriel was waiting for them. She turned around and 'woke me up'.

"Sans! GET UP WE HAVE TO GET THE REMAINING MONSTERS!" Undyne yelled, you'd think Sans would be deaf by how loud she was. I got up off the floor and pretended to rub my eye sockets, I don't want to chip the paint again.

"OKay. oKAy i'M awAke." I said as she tried to be as loud as possible, like I was going to fall asleep at any moment.

I pretended to sleepily follow her. But my excitement for this plan, going as good as it could at this point, made it kinda tough to pretend as we got closer and closer to Chara. Undyne suddenly stomped her metal armored foot into the purple Ruins floor. I jumped at the loud noise it made, kinda glad that I didn't lag.

"i'M AwAKE!" I shouted. I kept myself from attacking Undyne, but oh how I wanted to impale her with a bone so badly! Undyne laughed at my fake reaction, 'maybe I should've gone to the Undernovela auditions, I could have been in the fan episode!!' I thought.

"Good because we still have monsters to round up!" Undyne said in an excited voice. I nodded and followed her, I made myself look a little more awake. Undyne seemed to almost be skipping, '7th SOUL' I heard her sing quietly.

We gathered the few monsters we could find, and took them to Toriel's house and gave them instructions on what to do. Then we looked for Chara, which shouldn't be very hard because they should be where I told them to wait, but when we arrived there Chara wasn't anywhere to be found.