Chapter 15

A/N: GUESS WHAT?! I'm gonna throw you a curveball! I'm not gonna start with my Precious Waifu Error! But with he red, he's emotional, he is a big ball of aggressiveness! Fell!!! Was Fell's nickname actually supposed to be Red? My sibling pointed that out, oh well too late to go back and I like both nicknames! Yes I drew that skeleton you see there if you were wondering, I'm a little sad about that glare on his head. But what can ya do about lighting?Welp hope ya enjoy!!

Location: Unknown
Mission: Scream like Hell is chasing me. Heh, that's a joke.
FELL'S P.O.V.

I was floating in the air, my body was glowing. Was I in a Fucking Machine?! I attempted to move my hand to my temple, but my hand didn't even twitch. 'Great... this is fucking great! I am in a machine with fucking nobody! Or am I?' I started to wonder, but before I could call out anything at all I saw the door open and out came a Gaster human.

'Shit. I thought he was dead.' My nonexistent gut plummeted and I saw the Gaster pull out two weapons of torture. A bone-saw, which would have made my skin crawl if I had any, and a magic knife.

Gaster cackled when he saw me, my panic and fear started to cloud reality and Gaster charged at me with the knife and impaled it into my rib cage.

I was suddenly at Alphys' lab, Papyrus and Alphys were standing over me.

"W-what's g-g-going on B-boss?" I chuckled nervously at Pap and he turned to look a me.

"YOU WERE TOO WEAK." Papyrus said harshly. Alphys was nodding her head, but she wouldn't say anything. I attempted to move my body.

"B-boss? Why c-can't I m-move?" I stuttered nervously. Papyrus chuckled and repeated what he said before.

"YOUR TOO WEAK!" Papyrus said as he slammed my face. I gasped at the sting of Pap's slap.

Pap would never hit me... my hp was too low for him ever to do that. He'd never hit me because he'd rather poison me with that slop he calls spaghetti.

I watched Pap's face switch from Gaster's face to Pap's face.

"Boss what's happening?!" I asked him and Papyrus simply disappeared and Gaster replaced him. Gaster slashed me with his knife across my ribs, he managed to avoid my SOUL. Gaster then grabbed the bone-saw and drilled it as hard as he could into my jaw. I screamed out in pain, but blood started to spray out of my mouth. Gaster grabbed my face and made me look at him.

"Welcome back to reality Skeleton! I want you to witness everything!" Gaster said and stabbed the knife into my eye socket, was he was hoping he would shatter my magic eye like he did Geno's? I almost laughed I am not nearly Determined enough to summon it like Geno was.

When Gaster saw I wasn't screaming like Geno, he shoved the knife deeper into my socket. I screamed because it felt like putting hot sauce in your eye. I screamed when he yanked it out and used the bone-saw to make the crack in my skull bigger and wider. He slipped up on 'accident' and made a huge chunk of bone hang off my skull.

Gaster grabbed the chunk and tore it off. My scream sounded like I was talking to a dentist while they were digging into my mouth. Gaster was cutting and tearing off my bone. He managed to tear half of my face off. But he wasn't done. The blade to his bone-saw gave out and fell off of the machine.

Gaster had turned away from me and summoned his knife. I cussed him out when he turned back around. I threatened him too, but it sounded like I had something shoved in my mouth and I was trying to talk. Gaster laughed at me.

"What was that?" Gaster teased me. I growled and screamed insults at him, but screaming only made me sound worse.

Soon there was nothing left of me that Gaster could cut. So he started stomping on the large chunks of marrow and bone, he crushed him and made me screech out in agony as he stomped on my pinky finger. Crushing it into du— no not dust just into smaller pieces.