Chapter 2

A/N: Here is a song by GaelRice call The Hero. I like the song and the animation is great in my opinion. Well since I was bored and I don't really have any colors for me to draw with (black in particular) I decided to write more of this. Man I have so many drawing ideas, but I would be able to color them. Welp enjoy the story! (edited)

Location: Somewhere near the portal
Mission: Known, hasn't been paying attention to Ink, so I only knows I am going to explore a new Multiverse.
FELL'S P.O.V.

I stood there and looked at the necklace that Ink gave us. I had a yellow one, Sans had a red one, and Ink had a blue one. Geno had one that Life gave to him, it was half red and half blue. We followed Ink to a destroyed AU.

The AU was destroyed beyond any recognition. The only thing that was left was a patch of green flowers that must have resembled Golden Flowers. Behind that patch of green flowers was a large black portal. I looked at the portal in awe. 'Amazing! That a portal this size is still open! And it is stable too!' I thought. A smile grew on my face, I knew Alphys would want to be here, she would be so jealous. 'Too bad for her!' I laughed.

Sans began to walk towards the portal and the first step he took made his face slam to the ground. I started laughing so hard, then I heard my SOUL ping and I was kissing the ground too. I growled as I heard someone laughing at us. I pushed myself up and looked through the portal to see a child... it kinda looked like... Frisk! My Frisk! I pushed myself up and headed towards the portal at full speed, but for some reason I didn't get to far. I looked around and saw my SOUL in front of my chest, I was quickly dragged away from the portal.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I snapped at Ink. Ink looked at the portal and back to me in confusion.

"Something isn't right about that portal..." Ink said as he started eyeing it again.

"Oh someone's getting cold feet." I smile and I my SOUL was released.

"No I am not! It's just I just saw a Papyrus that looked like me..." Ink said with concern. We all have him a look of confusion.

"Don't you have a Papyrus?" Sans asked. Ink shook his head.

"I don't know... I don't remember having a brother at all..." Ink said. Geno pat Ink's back and looked at the portal and he saw something he desperately wanted. I could only guess it was brother. Ink stopped Geno from touching the portal. Before Geno could interjected Sans spoke.

"We should go in at the same time..." Sans said unsure. We agreed with a simple nod of the head.

"But I am not holding hands!" I said quickly, Sans and Geno gave me a glare and Ink just stared at the portal.

We all walked in the portal together.

Location: New Multiverse portal
Mission: Accomplished. If getting inside was all that mattered.
GENO'S P.O.V.

The portal was so dark it took awhile to figure out that we were falling. Fell black out as soon as he stepped into the portal. Sans and I were screaming our non-existent asses off while Ink was laughing, Ink was having fun with this!

Pap's scarf started to unwind a little bit and I grabbed it and held onto it tightly. I was facing towards Ink who was above me when Ink suddenly stopped laughing and screamed. I flipped my body around just in time to see a glowing chunk of land. I tried to move out of the way, but I didn't have time so I shoved Fell with my feet and he slammed into Sans and Ink.

I slammed into the glowing land and broke it and fell down a different path from Ink, Sans, and Fell.

Location: The Heart Of The Portal
Mission: Changed. try to keep everyone together or just keep them alive and survive.
INK'S P.O.V.