Chapter 42

A/N: I hope you Fluffy balls of Sunshine enjoy the chapter!!

Location: My Multiverse
Mission:———————
FATE'S P.O.V.

It took me a few tries, but I finally got it to show itself. I held the orange glowing word in my hands and I smiled at it.

"It's been a while." I smiled wider at the word. I gently rubbed it and sighed with joy. This was an interesting show, but I want to go back to the old one, or a new one entirely.

I looked at the word.

"Reset..." I read the beautiful word out loud and I gently leaned on the word. And I watched my Multiverse start to disappear starting with the tentacle freak's friends and acquaintances. I laughed as the they ran around and fell down as they were ripped apart.

They screamed for help for Red, but he couldn't hear them. After all he isn't a proper God of Creation, he can't even hear their cries how pathetic.

I change my mind about keeping him. Let him rot and disappear. He can easily be replaced after all everything restarts with a reset.

~A Few Hours Before~

Location: Home
_______
RED'S P.O.V.

So Abyss is kinda stuck in his house because of the bushes surrounding his door, but I don't know how to get rid of them, I don't know how to destroy yet...

I haven't explored my magic yet. Because the Anti-VOID is the only safe place I can try, but Fate is there and I really don't want to listen to them.

I was trying to use those flames Fate gave me, but I didn't know how and I just ended up aggravating myself. So I tried to make the bushes go away, but I ended up being slapped by a fucking tree.

I screamed in anger at myself I was technically two Gods! And I don't even know how to use my own magic! Suddenly my burns bursted into red flames, but surprisingly it didn't hurt. I touch the flame and a chunk of it covered my hand that I touched it with. I tried to get it off, but I somehow threw it. It was hurtling to the tree that slapped me.

The minute it touched the tree the burst into red flames and reduced to a pile of ash in less than a few minutes. My jaw dropped, I don't want to touch anyone with these flames.

I went to go burn the bushes, but I almost burned Abyss' house down in the process. When I finished burning... stuff... I tried to put out the flames, but when I tried the lake it bursted into the red flames. HOW THE HELL COULD THAT HAPPEN?! I MEAN WATER IS SUPPOSED TO PUT FIRE OUT NOT BE ENGULFED BY IT! Luckily the lake filled itself back up, but I was still on fire!

I tried to go to the AU space area and put the red flames out there, but I ended up setting the rest of my body on fire.

~Time Skip~

When the flames finally went out, it was dark at Home, meaning everyone was asleep.

I was kinda tired, so I went to my house and I saw the door knob glitch. I jumped back fully awake, and saw the whole door glitch this time. I cautiously examined the door, trying to see the problem.

"What the hell?" I asked as I slowly approached the door to get a better look. I reached my hand out to poke the door.

When I poked the door I was sent flying backwards and my body just missed the lake. The landing was kinda loud, so that's why I found it a little surprising that nobody rushed out of their homes to see what the noise was. I had to see if anyone was awake so I attempted to get up and when stood up the lake glitched and turned white. I jumped up and I saw that my house was completely white too.

"Guys?" I called out to them, one of them would surely have seen this happening, right?! I got no response.

I called everyone's names, but I still got no response and the whole AU was white when I realized that they weren't here.

Suddenly the AU started to flake off, at first it was slow and then it started to get faster. I saw my bones start to do the same thing, it hurt! It felt like someone was carving into my bones.

I had to get to somewhere safe, so I teleported to the AU space and I was still flaking! I panicked as I saw Home disappear and I started to disappear with it, I didn't want to disappear! But I'm sure nobody does.

I teleported to the Anti-VOID, where my body's flaking suddenly froze! I cheered and laughed, I fell to the ground.

I was missing part of my left arm and my whole right arm. Part of my skull was gone and I was missing some of my ribs. I smile and laughed more just knowing I was alive, but the Anti-VOID started to flake, and I screamed as my body began to flake again.

HOLY FUCKING HELL!!

I tried to get out of the Anti-VOID, but I was stuck! I screamed and called out for help, but I flaked away with the Anti-VOID before I got a response.

To Be Continued...

A/N: This book will be edited and all the grammars will be fixed, eventually. I hope to see you in the next book! Love you all my Dazzling Alley Cat Pajama Suites and I hope you enjoyed the chapter.