Chapter 22

A/N: Yes I know the timeline sounds off, but it isn't! I should have explained this... time is different for Error remember what was months to him was actually weeks, he thinks time is faster than it actually is. He will eventually get time right, but not right now. Also Error freed himself before Fell and Sans or Red and Classic were dropped inside their old/remade home. You probably aren't going to hear anything from Error for a while so that's why Carrot/SwapPapyrus took his place. The song above is nightcore tears of an angel. Hope you enjoy the chapter my little monarchs!

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: Seriously what is this thing for?
CARROT'S P.O.V.

I grabbed the middle of my nonexistent nose. Man that guy pisses me off, can't he just stay away? I huffed in frustration and kicked snow on the the paint. Maybe he can suffocate in the snow, so I completely covered the paint and quickly joined Blueberry in the kitchen.

"Bro I can handle chopping up some tomatoes." I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. All I did was ask if Blue had the ingredients for taco soup and immediately he wanted to make it! I don't know how, but I was dragging into making it with him.

"So Papyrus why were you suddenly interested in taco soup?" Blue asked. I shrugged and sighed.

"I just wanted to get soup ingredients to someone who was taking care of some sick monsters." I said lazily.

"Oh they I, The Magnificent Sans, will help you take the soup to them!" Sans boasted. I laughed out loud, but inside I was mentally groaning and cursing.

"There is no need for that Sans, they don't want too much attention. And they are just learning to trust us, maybe when they warm up to us then you can." I smiled patiently at him and he gave me a pouty face. I shook my head.

"Who else is helping?" Sans asked as he plopped the freshly cut tomatoes into the soup.

"Huh? Oh you caught that?" I chuckled and walked beside him lowering the heat of the stove so the pot's contents would simmer and not burn.

"Undyne is helping them too, but that's it. I want you to stay with the human and keep them here and make sure they don't get sick too, because she talked to them before those monsters got sick." I instructed Sans giving him something to do other than bug me about the 'sick' monsters. Sans seemed happy to have something to do. Sans made a cooing noise, but I tried to ignore him as he looked at me with a mischievous smile. I rolled my eyes and wiped my hand on his face and he straightens his position and puffed his chest out, he had a big smile on his face.

"Okay I, The Magnificent Sans, will take care of the human!" Sans beamed and I laughed as he fell of the stool he was standing on. I took the soup off the stove and turned off the burner.

"Sans I am going to need ingredients for the soup so I will be back to raid our kitchen and the store!" I yelled at him and I grabbed the pot and put a lid on the pot to keep it warm. Said goodbye and walked to the Ruins and knocked on the door, instead of someone opening the door the door swung open. I walked through the door and closed it with my foot.

"I'm back with food!" I yelled as I walked up the steps to the inside of Asgore's home. I found the creepily sad and in sync Sanses in the same spot I left them. I placed the pot on the counter by the door. I removed the lid and smelled the glorious smell of taco soup. I was looked for bowls when Asgore walked in covered in dust and paint. I almost laughed when he sneezed and left an imprint of his body when he fell back by the power of the sneeze.

The skeletons started making puns and I was tempted to join them, but didn't when Undyne gave me a look that told me I shouldn't even try. So I laughed at their puns they made and Undyne suffered through the hilariousness. Asgore washes his hands, arms and face and help me serve the soup.