Chapter 33

A/N: So I have some news... some of you will be upset, UnderSwap Papyrus P.O.V. is going away maybe permanently, but I haven't decided yet. Here you guys go there is another drawing of Snag!! Anyway enjoy the chapter my Oreos!!

Location: Nightmare's Home
Mission: w-WaKInG u-u-uP.. .
ERROR'S P.O.V.

I was awakened by a soft engine-like noise and a light pressure on my ribs. When I looked to see what it was I saw Snag sleeping on me, I smiled and watched them sleep. Sang was purring and snorting. I wrapped my arm around Snag and snuggled closer to him, suddenly he sneezed and woke himself up.

Once he was awake he jumped off of me and ran around the room.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I wanna go play!!" He exclaimed excitedly and he pulled me off my small couch.

"o-OkAy O-O-okaY!" I chuckled as Snag jumped up and down ready for me to open the door, even though he was completely capable of opening the door himself. I opened the door and Sang bolted out of the room as fast as he could, I had to run after him so I could keep him in my eyesight.

Snag turned down a door way and giggled as Red started talking to him with a playful voice. I walked the rest of the way him, knowing Red was there and could entertain Snag for a while.

Red was making goofy faces and noises for Snag, and Snag tried to copy them. Snag managed to copy one and scared Red with it.

That's how I learned Snag had six tongues. I laughed at the face Snag made, his tongues cover the bottom part of his face, his eyes were crossed and his nostrils were flared. Red was creeped out and he laid curled up on the floor. Snag thought this was the funniest thing since I found out he learned the middle finger and the words fuck and shit.

I joined Snag and laughed at Red overreacting, I stuck my tongues out and copied Snag's face. We walked around the castle like this. Nightmare's reaction was better than Red's. One of Nightmare's tentacles melted away and fainted when we started moving the tongues around like one of Nightmare's tentacles.

We put our tongues back and smiled at the skeletons that were either balled up on the floor, pushed up against wall, or in a different room all together.

When dinner came around nobody looked at us, but I didn't care as long as Snag was happy.

I didn't eat so Classic grabbed a spoon with food on it and ran on the table trying to force feed me. He got the spoon in my mouth and screamed when my tongues managed to wrapped around his hand. He released the spoon and yanked his hand out of my tongues grasp, he ran into the nearest bathroom to wash his hand and hurl up his dinner.

Razz started to freak out when he noticed Classic left the spoon in my mouth and I didn't spit it out.

"Uhhhhh... Error did you eat that spoon?" Razz asked unsure. Was I not supposed to? My confused look made Dust laugh so hard that he fell backward in his chair, Horror slipped out of his chair like he was a slinky in laughter, and Nightmare laughed too, but he was laughing at Razz because he was walking as calmly as he could out of the room, and he screamed as loudly as he could when he left.

"W-wAs i n-N-NoT suPpO-pos-sed tO eAT th-TH-tHe SpoOn?" I asked this time Snag was laughing.

"Daddy, the spoon is so you can hold the food without using your hands, so you don't get them dirty." Snag giggled, I smiled at Snag making him beamed proudly at me.

"o-o-OH, I T-th-ThiNK iT's E-e-eAsieR tO uSE m-m-My HaNDs..." I said and Red snorted at that.

"But you don't eat!" Red snorted again. I smiled lazily at him.