Chapter 49

A/N: Hi, okay I have a some sort of schedule set up for writing stories, so I write during the week, and on the weekend I might post chapters depending on how far I got. I am giving myself too many stories to work on so I will start putting some stories on hold until summer, I still might post them, but I am letting you guys know! Okay now that that's out of the way! The story above is called Lucid Dreaming by Tribe Society. I am a little disappointed I ran out of Undertale songs, don't worry I will still look for them!!

Location: Same place as last time.
_______:
RED'S P.O.V.

Someone was tapping my skull lightly and whipping something wet on me. I attempted to wack the thing away from my skull, but my arm wasn't moving, my eyes flew open and Destiny was standing over me with the sharpened bone that Ink had used to kill Error. Destiny shoved it into my chest.

I screamed and sat up and began floating around, I grabbed my chest and searched the Dead Multiverse. It was completely empty, I put my feet on the ground and withered.

"Heh, heh, fucking nightmare..." I continued to rub my chest.

"So fucking realistic..." I sighed and fell to my knees. Why? I questioned as my head hit the floor and I laid on it with my ass in the air. Stupid nightmares...

I heard a portal opened and I shoved my ass on the ground, almost dislocating my legs in the process. I sat up quickly and waved at the guest.

"Hello..." I stopped myself when I saw them, I thought that this Multiverse was dead. The skeleton stared at me, his eyes were covered by this blue and white tattered scarf.

He had this white and red ketchup hat on, a white and orange jacket over a lava lamp style yellow and white shirt. He had blue jean shorts and white and black tennis shoes. This black substance oozed off of his body as he blankly continued to stare at me.

"Who are you?" He asked me his voice was cool and calm, he kept his distance from me.

"Red... you?" I asked him.

"Zero. Where are you from? Core says you are not from any AU that in this place." Zero almost sounded threatening by how calm his voice was.

"Core? They're here?! Is this where they went when they disappeared?" I was kinda talking to myself now as I began looking around the Apparently NOT Dead Multiverse.

"...Where are you from?" Zero persisted. I stopped looking and turned to Zero again.

"I'm not from here. As far as I was concerned this Multiverse was dead." I said. Zero looked around and shrugged.

"I can see how you could see that." Zero said and suck in a breath.

"But it's not so why are you here?" Zero continued.

"Was put here." I said and Zero seemed confused.

"What do you mean put here?" Zero quickly asked. He probably never heard of Destiny. I guess I will explain it.

"Oh umm... a being named Destiny put me here as a 'safe' location to talk." I said and Zero started to choke.

"Whoa what's wrong?" I panicked a bit and grabbed for his shoulder. Zero jumped into the air and pushed himself back by using my face as some type of dive board. Zero floated in the air and looked at me like I had some type of virus. I grabbed my nose as it began to bleed because of how hard he pushed back.

"What the guck was that for?!" I snapped at him.

"Don't tell Destiny or Fate anything about this at all!" Zero said and vanished like he wasn't even here to begin with. Was Zero scared of Destiny? Fate I can understand, but Destiny?