Chapter 24

A/N: The song above is a nightcore song and I forgot it's name. Okay so you Lovely Swans don't get confused, I believe that if Destiny or Fate touches you bare handedly you gain power and you can't die. Since Error was touched by both Fate and Destiny, he is more powerful than Red and Classic because they were only touched by Destiny. There is also a reason when they activate their eye or they are angry dark powerful energy/magic pulses out of them. They are reflecting some of the magic that Destiny/Fate have, the pressure of their emotions are increase and combined with the monsters they touch with their hands. I hope that clears up any confusion and I hope you enjoy the chapters my Lovely Swans!

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: Laugh my A** off, oh wait I already have!
RED'S P.O.V.

I watched as Undyne and Asgore stopped everything that they were doing as they chased after Sans. Though he wasn't that fast it took Asgore AND Undyne to slow him down, Asgore was so worried that he was going to hurt Sans I was just laughing my nonexistent ass off.

I was laughing so hard that I almost fell out of the chair I was in. Sans was yelling threats after Carrot and he was being bear hugged by Asgore to keep him in place while Undyne called Carrot to see what happened. When I saw her hang up I smiled, but I didn't have the chance to laugh because she turn to look at me with a glare that was only meant for her Papyrus.

Damn I felt kinda sorry for him now. Remember kinda was the key word, he checked someone's SOUL without their permission even if he had 1hp I would want to kill them! So I watched sit down in crisscross applesauce Sans feet were trapped in Asgore's legs. Making Sans have to bend his knees, his shins rested of Asgore's calves. Asgore was holding Sans' shoulders with his arms.

In some kind of way Sans looked like a screaming child if you didn't know what happened you would have mistaken him for that. Sans was screeching out airy threats and was holding that long bone with all him might that he actually broke the bone. Undyne flinched when that happened, I just shut up. Asgore held onto Sans tighter, but not as tight as he needed to if he did Sans would still be in Asgore's whole body hold. Sans threw some of the shards on Asgore, it didn't do a lot of damage but it looked like it still hurt. Asgore released Sans' shoulders and he used his momentum to yank his legs out, Sans front rolled across the living room and stood up painfully. And collapsing in exhaustion he fell face first on the floor with a hollow thump and several sick cracking noises.

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: you spin my f*** right around, right around, like a record player. Hello little f***...
CARROT'S P.O.V.

The slamming of the front door mad my whole house shake. I woke Blue and the Human up and I just slid down to the floor looking for my cigarettes that Asgore had. I cursed under my breath.

"Papyrus what's going on the Human and I can't sleep with all that noise you're making." Blueberry called out to me rubbing his eye sockets tiredly. I laughed, boy was I unlucky today.

"Pap are you alright?" Blueberry asked. I shook my head no as I continued to laugh.

"What happened?" Blueberry asked as he walked to me.

"I just pissed pff a patient and they want to kill me." I laughed. Blueberry froze where he was.

"PAPYRUS!! THAT IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!!! YOU SHOULD GO APOLOGIZE!" Blue snapped. My laughter was starting to die down.

"They wouldn't listen to me." I said finally starting to calm down.

"What did you do?" Blueberry asked

"You'll be mad at me too." I said Blueberry sighed and nodded. He was tired and he knew I would tell him eventually. Curse his cuteness!

I sighed and pushed myself up and and dragged myself to the stairs, but I was too tired to go up them so I turned around to the couch and laid on it and fell asleep.