Chapter 21

A/N: Hey We have a new character!!! I don't know if I can do him correctly, but I will try! The song above is called Middle finger. I am running out of AMVs... well I hope you enjoy my water droplets!

Location: My Multiverse
Mission: ————————
FATE'S P.O.V.

I looked at Destiny sleeping and sighed, couldn't they had chosen a place I wasn't there to sleep? I groaned and rolled my eyes as I stood up and looked for an old blanket that I never used.

When I found it I laid it on Destiny and sat back down in my chair and leaned my head on my hand. I watched Destiny and Ink.

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: Fuck you!
FELL'S P.O.V.

I woke up with a terrible headache and a big urge to throw up. I rolled off the bed and yelped when I landed with a large thump and many cracking noises from my bones. I heard rushing footsteps run towards me, but I was already puking up some pie in covered my mouth with my hand and it gave all over me. I started gagging and coughing when I accidentally swallowed some of the digested pie. I was suddenly picked up and rushed across the hall to a bathroom. I emptied my nonexistent stomach in Asgore's toilet and Asgore pat my back to let me know he was here. In between the puking I apologized to him and he said I had no need to apologize, his words not mine.

"Maybe we should get you two skeleton monsters walking against." Asgore said and I nodded my head as I finished emptying myself.

"Maybe we could ease into solid food." I said and Asgore nodded when he noticed how green my face was. Asgore helped me to his living room where Sans was drinking water.

"i bet you found out the hard way not to eat solid food." Sans smiled and I gave him some fake laughs and a growl. Which made Asgore laugh and I flinched at the booming laugh that I have never heard so sane.

"What's so funny?" I asked sounding a bit weak and I cleared my throat.

"Nothing." Asgore smiled. Asgore sat me down beside Sans.

"how was breakfast?" Sans joked I glared at him.

"Sour and acidy." I smiled as my answer made Sans shiver.

"gross! okay then how was sleeping in a king's bed?" Sans smiled slyly and I blushed.

"Why does that sound so wrong?!" I laughed. Sans weakly elbowed me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was like sleeping on a cloud. You?" I asked Sans. Sans shrugged back.

"i slept like a child. how bout you Asgore?" Sans asked.

"It was fine Sans. Fell would you like something to drink?" Asgore asked moving the conversation along.

"Yes." I said awkwardly. Sans looked down at his cup of water.

"ya'know you would have never caught me drinking water when i was in my AU, but now i would drink water until i get sick... i know it's been a really long time, but it's scary how long we've been gone, i can't believe we were replaced! i can't believe he is pretending he doesn't know us! Nightmare was right about Ink back then he is nothing but a lowly coward who thinks only of himself." Sans started talking out loud. I touched his shoulder and he flinched and throwing the cup in the air and spilling it on the floor. Asgore almost slipped on it, but he caught himself.

"sorry..." Sans said still in deep thought. I tapped his shoulder again and he hit the floor and curled up in a ball.

"we were replaced... we won't ever get to go home! we are stuck here forever and there is nothing we can do about it!" Sans sobbed.