Chapter 41

A/N: Is it bad I forgot that I had Fate and Destiny's P.O.Vs? Yeah...  sorry for no music, I'll try to put a song up later or a picture if I can find/draw one... I hope you enjoy my Hersey milk chocolate bars!!

Location: My Multiverse
Mission:———————
FATE'S P.O.V.

Watching Red create was starting to bore me, yes his AUs were colorful, filled with a lot of interesting characters, and I have to admit some were beautiful. But they weren't gaining my attention anymore.

Red's antics were always amusing, but it still wasn't enough to satisfy me. I thought that letting him and his friends escape would be entertaining for a while... they'd just float uselessly until Red made a AU or dragged them back to the Anti-VOID.

I rolled in my seat. Destiny was still pouting about my Glitch finally dusting. Ink's death hurt too, but I could always make another, he would act the same and I am tired of the same thing. I want something new.

No more of this boring creation and destruction combined crap. I want chaos, suffering, pain is that too hard to ask for.

Chaos never lets you down never bores you, suffering and pain just make it... hmmm... I don't know. Interesting.

I sighed with sheer joy and excitement as I pushed myself off my chair.

Red may have not done what I planned, but everyone has a part to play. He will play it even if I have to force him to.

I quickly sped to Destiny and kneeled down to pat their back.

"Destiny go home. I can't bring that glitch back so go mourn him at your Multiverse." I rubbed their back comforting. Destiny laid their and sobbed for a bit. I watched them slowly stand and disappear. Destiny doesn't have the power to get back here even if the really wanted to.

Destiny had played their part, they're still playing it even now. I doubt they will ever stop playing it. But at least with them gone and so weak that they can't get in my way.

I closed my eyes and let some of my energy flow around my room.

Location:
_______
RED'S P.O.V.

DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID?! I GOT RID OF THE MISSION THINGY!!! YES I GOT RID OF THE DAMN FUCKING THING FOREVER HOPEFULLY!!!

Well other than beautiful and wonderful accomplishment, I have reached the limit of AUs I am allowed to have! I was kinda pleasantly surprised to find that every AU had two Sanses, but they don't think themselves as Sanses and they don't really look the same.

Hmmm I guess they aren't Sanses. Some of them are so serious, it drives me crazy to be around them! They are like therapists!

"Dust take your shit out of my house!!!" Nightmare screamed as he banged on Dust's door.

"Why is his stuff in there in the first place?" Abyss asked.

"Oh I don't know some fucking birdie gave him the key TO MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!" Nightmare snapped. Abyss jumped back and he turned to me.

"YOU SAID HE WOULDN'T TELL HIM!" Abyss accused.

"I didn't tell him I told Horror, who told Razz, who told Death, who told Life, and Reaper listened to them. And he told Nightmare." I smiled. Abyss looked around confused for a second on who to be mad at. He turned back to me.

"BUT YOU TOLD HORROR! WHO TOLD RAZZ! WHO TOLD DEATH! WHO TOLD LIFE! AND REAPER LISTENED TO THEM! AND HE BLABBED TO NIGHTMARE!!" Abyss snapped.

"Yes I did tell Horror, who told Razz, who told Death, who told Life, and Reaper listening to them and he told Nightmare, BUT you shouldn't be mad at me you should be mad a Horror because he told Razz and Razz told Death and Death told Life and Reaper ease dropped on them and he told Nightmare!" I said.

"But with that logic that means I am supposed to be mad at Horror, Razz, Death, Reaper, Life, and YOU!" Abyss snapped.

"But—"

"OKAY OKAY ENOUGH OF THIS! I lost brain cells listening to you guys!" Nightmare grumbled. Dust decided right then and there to open his door.

He was naked...

I wanted to claw my eyes out, I screamed and Abyss fainted.

"GEEZ DUST PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON!!!" Nightmare screeched as he covered his eye.

"Okay what do you want me to do? I'm getting mix signals here! Do I grab my stuff or put clothes on?" Dust smiled. Nightmare screamed and pushed Dust back into his house and he slammed the door shut.

"RED TAKE ME TO THE NEAREST PLACE WITH LAVA OR FIRE!" Nightmare yelled

"Why?" I looked at Nightmare.

"I need to burn my eye out of that horrible sight!" Nightmare shivered.

Dust knocked on his window and as the idiots we were we looked and there Dust was waving his ass on his window. I shoved a bone through the window and Dust's body broke his curtains, blinds, and some other stuff including some bones.

"Fucking worth it!" Dust squeaked.

I laughed as I heard more crashing noises as he got up and fell again.

"Get Dressed!" Nightmare shouted as he wrapped a tentacle around Abyss' ankle and dragged him behind us.

"Hey— Is he asleep?" Horror asked as he approached us. I nodded and Horror whispered something in Nightmare's ear. Nightmare smiled and laughed when Horror finished, Nightmare gave Abyss to Horror and Horror happily dragged him away.

I didn't see Abyss and Horror for a few hours. When I saw Abyss again he was drowning in the lake, naked, and covered in marker drawings. Horror was wearing Abyss' clothes and Nightmare was wearing Abyss' feather scarf.

Nobody went to help him. So Abyss swam to shore and mooned everyone! Everyone!

Dream looked like Death harassed him and smothered him. Death was squished by Reaper because Reaper jumped into his brother's arms. Life went to her home that she shares with Death and Reaper. Killer ran at Abyss and shoved him back into the lake. I grabbed Abyss' SOUL and threw him at his house.

The AU surrounded Abyss with bushes so he was covered. I think everyone had nightmares including Nightmare himself!

A/N: Yeah sorry for it being so short... and a little late. I hope you enjoyed it my fried sour lemons!