Chapter 6

A/N: WARNING!! There will be some language! Some may not count it as bad, but let's just say if my mother ever read this she would be extremely unhappy with me, that is the best way to put it. Here is Geno is his disguise for you! He and Sans are not the best looking drawings out of the four I have drawn so far, but hey at least I tried right? *clears throat* Anyway I hope you enjoy the story! (edited)

Location: Undertale
Mission: sAme As AlLwAyS!
ERROR'S P.O.V.

Chara has been bombarding me with questions ever since Pap invited them over for a very extended 'slumber party'. I knew I would get anything but sleep during this time. I sighed and looked at Chara with a glare.

"kId! jUst LeAve Me AlOne FOr fIvE MinUtEs!" I shouted at them, they took a step back, but quickly recovered giving me a smile. Chara 'happily' skipped away to Papyrus direction. I groaned and followed Chara.

"NOt ThAt dIrecTIoN!" I yelled and they ignored me so I continued to follow them. I growled and sucked in a deep breath and slowly let it out. 'I finally know why Sans feels so exhausted all the time.' I thought as Chara accidentally tripped on some ice.

I laughed at Chara as they glared at me, I laughed even harder when I saw they had a bloody nose. 'Karma!' I thought as I laughed.

Chara started to roll up a ball of snow and placed a rock inside of it. Chara threw it at me and it hit my face. I heard Chara laughing now.

"Stupid skeleton!" Chara laughed. I flung a bone through their SOUL and it shattered in a instant.

Chara was forced to reset and Chara went back to badgering me knowing I would yell at them. I tuned Chara out for a while until we got near Papyrus. I suddenly realized that Chara wasn't beside me anymore. That sneaky bastard!

I looked around and saw Papyrus was gone as well! 'You idiot Error!!' I thought as I went on high alert and looked for Papyrus. I teleported to Alphys' lab as she was instructing Undyne how to move her old chair I was laying in earlier.

I looked at the large screen tv and flipped from camera to camera looking for Chara and Papyrus. When I finished flipping through all of the camera I didn't see them!! I teleported to my house and searched Papyrus' room, then I search Sans' room. They weren't there either!! I grumbled and looked around again, I looked in the kitchen and they weren't there. I teleported to the bridge and saw Papyrus and Chara in a battle.

Papyrus was trying to talk Chara out of killing anymore. I grumbled some 'unfriendly' words as I bolted over to Papyrus. Papyrus was in his kneeling position ready for Chara to come and hug him or in Chara's case slice Papyrus' head off. I yelled at Papyrus to get out of the way, but he didn't seem to hear me. I teleported in front of Papyrus and tackled Chara down. Chara tried to slash at me, but they couldn't reach around the thick, heavy, blue jacket I was wearing.

Papyrus lifted me up and faced my back against Chara. I couldn't focus on Papyrus' words, I could only think about him touching me and Chara was going to stab me in the back! I struggled and tried to get out of Papyrus' grasp. I felt Chara shive her knife into me.

My disguise started to flicker and Papyrus dropped me in shock. I turned to look at Chara as my back started to bleed.

"yOu LiTtLe BACKSTABBER!" I chucked at my joke I stood up and summoned a bone and shoved it through Chara's SOUL. Chara's SOUL shattered and Chara was forced to reset again. My disguise flickered again as the reset kicked in. I teleported to the bridge again where Chara was trying to quickly kill Papyrus. I dragged them back with my blue strings and teleported to Papyrus again. I shielded him and made him back up. Off of the bridge.