Chapter 46

Location: Undertale
Mission: Watch over Blazer
(Guess who's back?!) SANS' P.O.V.

I watched Blazer poke the snow like it was going to bite him. He acted like a child that is seeing snow for the first time. He ate Papyrus' spaghetti like it was the Holy Grail of food, I tasted it once, still as burnt and watery as ever, but at least Pap tries.

Blazer knew somethings that surprised me when he pointed them out... like how he knew I used to be a scientist. At first it bugged me, but I am slowly getting used to it.

Papyrus loves Blazer, he tots him around like Blazer is a big trophy. Blazer doesn't mind as long as he isn't insulted, hurt, or threatened. So we keep him away from Undyne.

When Undyne first met Blazer she wasn't extremely gentle, but Blazer held himself together long enough for Papyrus to calm him down. I guess Blazer is part of the family now, though he's only been here for four days he is kinda attached to us. Including me, he always wants to know what I'm doing, going, trying to keep me company make sure I'm not lonely, and he wants to help me work. Which is kind of odd.

I would have to ask Ink about Blazer, that was his name right, Ink? I don't know, but I would have to talk to him and maybe introduce Blazer to him. Blazer had followed me to work, well the Hot dog job. He tried to be social, but he was sort of like Papyrus when he talked to people, desperate.

I had to watch him to make sure he didn't touch anyone, we were in Hotland after all, everyone could hurt him on accident or on purpose if they wanted to. While I was taking care of a needy Pyro monster, Blazer had run off after a small Vulkin for something.

"Blazer! get back here!" I had snapped and cut the Pyro off, Blazer didn't stop and I had to leave the station, he is exactly like a child, Pap mostly when he saw something he liked. The Pyro was angry, but he stayed put because he had already payed for the dog. Blazer was faster than me, his clothes were baggy on him and even though he ate a lot he was in better shape than I was.

"BLAZER!!" I yelled after him like he was my child. He didn't even slow down, he was so far away, then he suddenly froze and dodged something. I saw an attack zoom past Blazer, I think I was holding my breath when I saw Blazer's demeanor change.

"Y o u t r i e d t o a t t a c k m e . . ." Blazer said threateningly, his anger was evident. I broke out of my trance and breathed as I dashed quickly to Blazer and the Vulkin.

"Blazer!! Don't hurt it!" I screamed and Blazer froze as an attack formed in his hand, the attack dissipated and he glared at the Vulkin like any second it would turn dust if he stared long enough. I finally made it to him and dragged him away.

"how about you go home Papyrus should be there." I said, but Blazer wasn't listening to me, he was lost in his own little world. I closed up shop and took Blazer to the house, I was going to get Ink. I needed to know where Blazer if from.

"Ink!" I called out.

Location: Undertale
Mission: Don't have one
INK'S P.O.V.

I heard Sans call my name several times, I quickly splashed some paint on the floor and jumped through. I emerged outside of his house, I knocked on his door and it swung open with such force. I jumped back when it slammed on the wall, Sans pulled me inside.

Then Sans moved me to the front of his couch where a skeleton I had never seen before sat... he seemed familiar to me somewhat, but I don't remember him. Some form of recognition flashed in his eye lights.

"Ink..." He muttered. I stayed silent as a wave of guilt flooded over me, I don't know why! The skeleton looked to be in pain when he said my name. His face was scrunched up and he rubbed his temples.

"Ink... Who are you? How do I know you?!?" He asked me angrily as he continued to rub his temples. I took as step back.

"I—" I stopped talking when the skeleton monster suddenly activated his eye. I grabbed my chest as a heavy, painful, pressure pushed on it, this sensation was so familiar, I didn't like how familiar it felt.

"Blazer! what are you doing?" Sans asked, I could hear the pain in his voice. Blazer said nothing as he glared at me.

"Ink what did you do?" Sans asked me, I shook my head.

"I didn't do anything, not that I remember anyway..." I mumbled the last part.

"Ink....." Blazer growled my name. I looked at him and he continued just glare.

"Hello..." I waved, his eye grew brighter and he suddenly jumped onto me.

"What are you?" He hissed.

"The God of Creation." I answered almost proudly and Blazer froze, he looked at me with such anger and hate.

"Creator... creator..." Blazer mumbled. Blazer smiled a sickeningly, familiar, twisted smile.

"Red." Blazer said calmly. The word struck a nerve and I could feel tears well up on my sockets. Blazer laughed.

"Creator, Creation." Blazer started to speak nonsense. I pushed Sans back and Blazer barked at me to leave him alone.

"Don't touch Classic again." Blazer said, I felt a twang of anger when I heard him call Sans Classic, but I simply ignored it. Blazer dug into the burn marks on his face and arms. Blazer muttered words some were tangible and some weren't, but each word made me feel something, guilt, anger, sadness, pity, grief, etc.

Location: U_der__l_
Mission: _a__ Cla__i_
RED'S P.O.V.

I was watching a battle between Ink and Classic... I watch Classic explode over and over again, but I witnessed Error die first. I saw it over and over again wavering in and out of the forgotten memory.

My skull felt like it was being torn apart the further I watched the memory. I felt my body burn at the anger I felt. I tore my consciousness out of the memory and back to reality to glared at Ink.

"I know what you did~" I couldn't keep myself from smiling. I walked towards Ink and loomed over him.

"Murderer, 'you'd rather watch your creations die then let them know who you truly are'." I quoted Error.

"You went so far just to kill one of your friends that you betrayed." I said, Ink grabbed his brush and tried to smack me with it, I grabbed it and threw it to the side.

"Oh Ink for a guy who loves to create you sure like repetition. Ink I am going to make sure you watch your precious AUs crumble to dust again and again, I'll kill your creations in front of your eyes, and make your creations turn their backs on you just like you did to my colleges. Then I will kill you just like you did them." I promised Ink.

"Ink the next time you 'forget' me I will make you remember in the worse way possible!" I snapped. I grabbed Ink and let my body pulse. I made him watch what he did to Error and the sacrifice Classic did that was all for nothing. When I finished I went to another AU and began to set it on fire.

Ink will burn in Hell with the rest of his final AU, Fate won't stop me now, I don't care if they kill me I will come back and destroy this place all over again.

"Fate you're going to regret resetting, because you just pissed off a god." I said and I knew Fate was listening.

A/N: So I know this is a bit weirder than the last one but we are now heading in the right direction! If you need any explanations feel free to ask. I hope you enjoyed my loaded nacho cheese French fries!