Chapter 25

A/N: The song above is called Symphony, it's another Nightcore song. Well I hope you enjoy the chapter my Cherry Blossom Hand sanitizers!

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: I'm tired I'll put a fun one up there next time.
CARROT'S P.O.V.

I saw Undyne speedily walk in front of my house she was holding a lot of cups filled with stuff. She looked like she was carrying too much. So I teleported over to her just as she dropped a blood sample. I caught it, and she quickly snatched it from my hand.

"Wha— Hey?! What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" I chased after her and she stopped. She quickly turned and shoved some samples into my hand.

"Why is it when something involves you and me something bad or weird is going on?! You don't tell me anything! And when you need help there is always some lie that follows another lie! What are you hiding from me?! I am tired of not getting any answers from you! I'm tired of trying to figure something out about you and you turn me completely around! Tell me what is going on this instant or you can forget about me helping those skeletons back there!" Undyne screamed at me. I gave her a blank look, those two needed her. I sighed.

"Fine, I'll tell you at the lab!" I snapped and grabbed her shoulders and teleported to her lab. She looked around confused. She looked at me like she was going to be sick, I knew she hated when I did that when I did it too much. She shook her head and her face was back to normal. She went to a elevator and and I followed her. She placed everything on a clean metal table, I put my samples that I was holding beside hers.

"Don't you dare lie to me Papyrus!" Undyne snapped at me. I sighed, Glob how I wanted a cigarette!

"What do you want to know?" I asked calmly.

"I want to know who those skeletons really are!" Undyne snapped. I laughed at her question.

"Welcome to the party! I barely know anything about them! All I know they are Sanses, and that they were replaced by another skeleton at their home." I answered her and I swear if steam could come of of her fish ears the would.

"I swear I am not lying!" I put my hands up. Once she calmed down a bit, I told her what I knew about that stupid idiot Ink, and everything else I knew, she didn't believe me at first and she almost stabbed me with a needle.

I head to explain everything! Before she stopped chasing me, about the River man that took care of me and nurtured my love of science. I had to tell her about the Human and everything else!

It took me a while to finish and when I finally did she said nothing to me. NOTHING!!! It drove me crazy, but I helped her examine the samples because I wanted to find out more about Classic and Red.

The results of many tests told us these two were very old, because of how brittle their bone marrow was. Their blood told us that there was a lot Radiation. There was so much that they should have been dead, but they weren't! Their marrow dusted whenever we opened the containers. Their saliva told us they were dehydrated. We didn't get much information, but Undyne and I were left with a lot more questions about these skeletons.

"We need to get answers from these skeletons." I said out loud. Undyne nodded in agreement.

"But I am getting it from them! You get anything they need, we don't know how Classic will react to seeing you. Well I have to let you know that he doesn't remember anything about when you checked his SOUL, I didn't push anything from him, but he honestly didn't remember." Undyne said, the information made me freeze.

"When or if I'm able go back I want to make that up to him, even if he doesn't remember." I said and rubbed my crack on the back of my skull. Undyne smiles at me, and I blushed.