Chapter 52

Location: Unknown
Mission: What would I do? Wake up maybe?
ZERO'S P.O.V.

Don't ask how, I opened my shattered eye sockets and I grabbed for my throat. I didn't feel my hand, but I ignored it. It felt so dry and it hurt to swallowed, I coughed a bit and hack up blood my cracks hurt and I felt something leaking out of them. I moved my hand to my eyes, but my arms weren't connected nor was my head or body. Dark energy approach me I searched the area with my eyes, but I couldn't see much.

"I know someone's there!" I called to them and I heard a dark chuckle.

"So you are still alive." The dark voice chuckled with interest.

"What did you do to me?" I snapped at him. Something slimy and liquid grabbed my skull.

"Nothing yet." A black, liquid, skeleton monster smiled mincingly bring me closer with something that I discovered was a tentacle.

"Interesting... you aren't at all phased by me..." the skeleton smiled. I glared at him, but he couldn't tell what it was.

"What happened to your face?" The monster examined my skull, slinking around me.

"What happened to yours." I snapped and the monster used another tentacle to slink into my skull.

"Watch yourself Cracks." The monster threatened

"Fuck you squid." I growled back and the monster threw my skull, my arm put itself together and caught my head before it shattered against the wall. My body started to put itself together. My hat and scarf were gone, so was one of my shoes.

"Thief." The monster accused me.

"What did I steal tentacles?" I glared down to him. He wasn't intimidated in the slightest, just pissed off. He slammed my body into the wall and wrapped me up with a tentacle.

"CALL ME THAT AGAIN YOU COLORFUL SHIT!" The monster snarled he's face was in mine.

"Your breath smells like someone shit in it." I scrunched my face the monster slammed me into the floor and tightened his tentacle. I laughed.

"Did I offend you ass breath?" I chuckled as the monster began to throw a tantrum. I could barely breathe before he finish, another skeleton interrupted him before he could choke me to death.

"Nightmare..." The monster said grabbing liquid monster's attention. I scoffed.

"Nightmare. No wonder you have anger issues." I laughed, my spine popped and he slammed me into the wall again and attacked me. Nightmare released me and stormed away, I slouched and my head tilted.

"You should really learn to shut up pal." A voice said.

"But how will I know the satisfaction of knowing how pissed they are?" I smiled, the monster was right about me needing to to shut up. The monster chuckled.

"That's so true, but you wouldn't have to deal with me." The monster said and a large magic eye activated. It lit up the dark room. I struggled to my feet and my sockets widened and chipped a bit as a bloodied axe slammed itself into the wall. I looked forward again and the monster was in my face. He grabbed my shirt with one hand and tapped his fingers on my skull making a hollowed thunk, thunk, thunk.

He smiled sickly as he yanked his axe out of the wall. I definitely should've kept quiet. He swung his axe at me and I used my arm to block it by changing it to a knife. I stared at the axe and and back at the monster, the monster seemed entertained that I was fighting back. The monster teleported away as soon as the door to the room opened.

My hands shook, I hadn't seen someone that crazed and hungry for a long time, he was kind of like Soul when I first met him. I sunk back to the floor.