Chapter 4

A/N: Have fun reading! I have been writing this ever since yesterday. Well I think! I don't have a good memory all the time. Enjoy the story! I drew that picture up there of Fell in his 'disguise' (if you wanted to know). I have the others drawn, but I don't have a lot of confidence in two of them because of some mistakes, but I will show them to you! (edited)

Location: An Alleyway
Mission: Lost
GENO'S P.O.V.

I stared up at the human with the gun when I heard Fell's voice. I turned my head and the human seemed to look too.

"Fell?" I called out to the voice. I heard some coughing and gagging, but a silent and weak voice answered me.

" h e l p . . . " Fell's voice called out. I almost bolted over to him, but then the human jumped down and pointed the gun on the back of my head. I had the urge to kill the human so I could go help Fell, but I didn't.

"Move!" The human screamed at me and I ran towards Fell's voice, the human was behind me the whole time. I saw Fell curled up in a ball coughing and hacking up some type of glowing blood. My eyes widened.

When Fell saw me he gave me a weak smile like he thought he was safe now. The human shoved their gun against my skull. I quickly turned around.

"Human DON'T TEST ME!" I yelled at them, they backed up a bit and I picked Fell up. Fell's body was soaked and dripping with the glowing blood.

The human gained their courage again pointed their gun on my back. I growled at the human and let them guide us out of the maze of an alleyway. Fell was starting to get really heavy and he was getting his glowing blood everywhere.

At the exit of the alley was a whole cluster of humans with more guns. I glared at Fell and grimaced at the humans with the guns. I started dragging my feet, but I was shoved forward by the human behind me. I growled and the human shoved me again. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at the human behind me.

" d o n ' t  t e s t  m e . l a s t  w a r n i n g  b u c k o ." I said slowly so the human would get the hint, he did. I calmly continued to walk forward.

"There are more of these things?" A human woman asked as she emerged from behind the soldiers. The woman looked at the bleeding Fell and back me. The woman walked up close to me and shoved Fell out of my arms. Fell landed to the ground with a wet thump sound. That pissed me off. My eye activated causing the woman to back up, I stopped myself from doing anything I would regret.

"What are you?" The woman asked me, I just glared at her and bent down to pick up Fell. The woman cocked a gun and placed it on my head.

"A monster." I answered her, but she didn't hear me.

"Leave him there." The woman said placing her finger on the trigger. I stood up. The woman nodded at the human behind me and he slammed something into my vertebrae. I fell to the floor unable to move.

Location: Debris Maze
Mission: Lost
INK'S P.O.V.

I backed up against the wall of debris and with one tap of my foot the wall fell down and revealed an field of some plant. I put Broomy on my back and dashed into the field.

I ran through and tripped over some type of short, metal gate. I landed into some brown sludge and I immediately got out of it and found myself face to face with a shotgun.

"Found you!" The human teen said. I backed up into the trough of sludge again. The human laughed at me and the other human came stumbling behind me. He was huffing and puffing.