Chapter 13

A/N: THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY READERS ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BOOK! 😆 Thank you so much! The song above doesn't have the information in it and I don't remember who posted it, but I hope you enjoy it because it actually suits Sans' and part of Fell's P.O.V. If you play it. But that is just my way of thinking about it. Okay, now my little cadets! Onward to the story!

Location: Undertale
Mission: CoME On I doN'T NeED tO wRITE ThiS!
ERROR'S P.O.V.

My strings were wrapped around Chara's neck and they had dropped their knife trying to get the strings off.

"I DID WARN YOU DIDN'T I?" I said calmly. Chara just grunted at they tried to struggle out of my strings. I just squeezed the strings harder until it broke their skin making it bleed.

I decided to stop talking and I sent bones through Chara's SOUL.

It took Chara longer than last time to reset, maybe my Determination was too much... I shook that feeling away and faced my attention back onto Chara. My anger had simmered down a bit, but it was still there strong as before. My skull was still glowing with power, and my eye still was pulsing with it too.

I grabbed Chara by their shoulders.

"DO YOU REGRET ANYTHING?" I asked Chara and they just looked as me with fear. I growled a glitchy growl.

"FINE DON'T ANSWER ME!" I shouted as I threw them into the steps of the corridor and they died. 'Maybe I should have asked for them to be good...' I sarcastically thought. I laughed at the thought and waited for the reset. Which took ten minutes!

When Chara returned they were on their knees crying, and asking from Mercy.

"WHY SHOULD I SPARE YOU? KEEP THIS IN MIND I'M NOT SANS SO DON'T GO WITH THAT FRISK CRAP!" I said weaving and unweaving my strings.

"I don't want to die!" Chara screamed out. I laughed.

"I can barely touch the reset button anymore! Soon I will die for real!" Chara explained and I zoomed up to them and aimed my strings at them.

"SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT FRISK WILL TAKE CONTROL? AND YOU'LL RESET?" I asked Chara they looked at me with anger, fear, and embarrassment. They nodded and I laughed.

"JUST REMEMBER NOT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. YOU KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN." I threatened with a gleeful smile. I even escorted them to the Checkpoint or SavePoint, whatever it was called. I watched the press reset and the world started to disappear. And I popped up back into Sans bedroom. I was ready for Chara to betray me again and I would get to kill them 68 more times.