Chapter 17

A/N: Sorry for being late. But I believe this chapter was worth the wait. The song above is called Control, and I recommend playing it at Geno's point of view. Well I hope you enjoy my little firecrackers!

Location: Unknown
Mission:————————
DESTINY'S P.O.V.

I sighed sadly and lovingly at the memories. I have celebrated every victory Error had and grieved each and every loss with him. I had joined him in watching Undernovela and I had watched him make friends that he didn't know were even friends, he just said that they were his. I watched him fall in love and I watched others fall for him. I adore Error, and I will protect him and make him happy as long as I can even if that means messing with Fate.

I stood up and dusted the skirt I was wearing off. I might give some skeleton's a visit. It takes a lot of magic to get to a Multiverse in a physical form, but I could do it. And Fate was going to be very busy looking for the Multiverse.

I would be left extremely weak once I get back and Fate wouldn't care of I was they were probably going to assume I went to check in on Error and failed. Well here I go.

Location: Unknown
Mission: who cares...
SANS' P.O.V.

My bones hung off me, broken. I was just blankly staring at the floor, I could hear Fell's gasps for air increasing. He was hyperventilating by the time I tried to say something positive.

"well at least we can't die... right?" I chuckled sadly at myself. I suddenly go an idea it wouldn't make anything better, but it would lighten the mood a bit.

"what's up in a tree and goes 'Aaaaah'?" I asked Fell blew out some air.

"Are you Fucking serious?" Fell griped, I could hear him shake his head.

"What?" Fell gave in, I am glad Gaster healed Fell, and left him alone for the time being.

"an owl with a speech impediment." I laughed a bit even though it made my ribs hurt. I heard Fell laugh too and that made me smile.

"Okay my turn. What's black and stuck to your ceiling?" Fell asked

"i don't know what?" I smiled.

"A bad electrician." Fell said an we both laughed.

"Andy has 150 candy bars. he eats 125. what does Andy have now?" I made another joke.

"I'm not in the mood for math... 25." Fell snapped.

"no, Andy has diabetes now." I laughed and Fell laughed too.

Fell and I joked for a while until we decided it was time to stop.

"So do you think we will get out of here?" Fell asked.

"no, but i've never been much of hopeful skeleton." I said honestly. I heard Fell agree with me.

"Yeah, I know... maybe we can figure something out. I don't think we can stay here forever and not go insane." Fell said I agreed with him and we talked to each other every now and then to remind one another that we were here and not a pile of dust on the floor.

Location: Hideout!
Mission: Still the same as last time!
INK'S P.O.V.

I grumbled when the phone finally had signal and Fate wouldn't pick up! Were they that rude? I dropped the phone on the floor and squeezed Broomy tightly in anger. I took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

"Okay that's fine, I'll just watch Geno or that Child that Sans likes so much." I sighed with boredom. I didn't have much to do or anything at all. I knew Cory was watching me, so I dramatically sighed a lot and out of annoyance or something he flew over to me cautiously.