Chapter 18

A/N: Oh boy, well I hope you enjoy this crazy chapter. I don't know anything about the song above. All I know is I like the animations and the pictures, the song doesn't really go with it, but hey at least it's something new(ish). Well tally hoe (to the fruity place ya go!) Enjoy my Fruit Loops!

Location: Unknown
Mission: Who fucking cares?!
GENO'S P.O.V.

I screamed when the pain start to kick in. I called and screamed for help, but I just watched the ghosts freak out and I fell down as my body started melting over my eyes. The dark black scene changed to the Golden corridor. I looked around and I fell to my knees as I saw Chara walk through the corridor doors.

I cried out for anything. I covered my head and I clinched my fists tightly. I didn't want to die. I heard a scream and  when I looked up, I saw darkness. I put my hand out and felt someone grab it and rubbed my face, I couldn't hear anything, but I felt someone's breathing close to my face.

Location: Hide out!
Mission: FUCK YOU!
INK'S P.O.V.

I hugged the dusting, lumpy, melting body.

"What happened to you Geno?" I asked him and started rubbing his face, I looked around and found Geno's necklace on the ground, I reached for it, but Geno grabbed my wrist. I shouted at Uni to kick the necklace to me and he did.

I sat back at Geno's side and grabbed the necklace. I lifted his head and put the necklace on him, but he necklace went through his body. I desperately tried to make the necklace stay on him, but it wouldn't.

Geno grabbed my hand and rubbed it. I lifted him up and held him in my arms.

"Ink don't touch him you'll melt with him!" Cory said I snapped my head to him.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!" I yelled as tears filled my eyes. I put Geno's head on my shoulder and held him there. I hugged Geno and rubbed his spine.

I heard someone running to us, but I didn't care. I squeezed Geno tighter and I felt him hug me back. I felt myself start to melt and I smiled sadly, suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder and tore me away from Geno.

I screamed in anger and sadness as I was held by my ribs. I let angry tears flow out of my sockets as I called Geno's name and I tried to make the human looking figure to let me go. I watched as Geno's puddle implode and disappear to dust.

I sent a bone through the human's arm and I was released. I ran up to Geno's dust and I held it in my hands. The gaps in my bones allowed the dust to seep through and I kept grabbing it hoping the it wouldn't fly away.

Soon all the dust was gone and all that was left was Papyrus' scarf, Geno's pants, and Geno's slippers. I roared in anger and sadness as I gathered the items in my arms and held them close to me.

"Who did it? Who killed him?!" I shrilled at the ghost monsters ignoring the human. Neither of them spoke.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU KILLED GENO?!" I screamed in their faces and gently placed Geno's stuff down. I was now too close to them and Cory attempted to push me away, but he went right through me and he seemed confused. I was suddenly sent flying and I used Broomy to slow the impact to the wall.

Uni had pushed me away.

"DON'T YOU DARE BLAME THESE CHILDREN FOR KILLING YOUR FRIEND!" Uni glared at me. Uni threw fire at me and I dodged his attacks. I sprayed paint everywhere and made the paint spike as I sent them flying at Uni. Uni countered some of them with fire, but the ones he missed pierced through him.

"THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO COULD DO ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES HERE!" I yelled as I sent more spiked paint at Uni. Uni countered more of the paint and sent more fire flying my way. I dodged each and every fireball thrown at me, I summoned hundreds of bones and threw them at Uni. Uni fell to his knees and I summoned a Gasterblaster. The blaster shot off and I turned to the two ghosts in the room.