Chapter 36

A/N: It's another short chapter, but hey! There was only one perspective! I worked with it and I hope you liked it my buttered potato chips!

Location: Anti-VOID
Mission: Stuff
RED'S P.O.V.

I groaned as Fate woke me up with their constant screaming!! No wonder Error wanted out of here!!

"Wake up you Imbeciles!!" Fate screamed.

"What do yOu WaNt?" I moaned, my SOUL and body ached making me not want to move.

"You're friend killed my son!!!" Fate shrilled.

"Someone please shut that bitch up!" Horror whined.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT DISGUSTING VILE NAME!!" Fate screamed.

"Would you rather be called a slut?" Dust asked tiredly. Fate growled and stopped talking, why didn't Fate try to torture us? Did they lose some magic or something? I decided not to say anything and go back to sleep.

~Time Skip!!!! For when you don't want to hear any boring dreams!~

I woke up again because someone was poking my face, I grabbed their finger and they jumped back.

"WhaT dO YOu wAnT?" I growled and the skeleton tried to pull their hand out of my grip, but failed.

"I want to know what happened! One second I was in the Abyss next I was here!" Abyss said I released his finger and he fell on his ass. I sat up and Abyss gasped, I panicked and looked around.

"WhAt?!" I asked Abyss, but he just sucked in his fake lips in and said nothing. There was probably nothing wrong, he just wanted to make a joke or some shit I rolled my eyes and groaned, and he shivered.

"Glod what the hell happened to your face?" Fate asked. That slightly worried me.

"My fAce? WhaT dO yOU mEaN?" I asked.

"Your face changed you idiot! Is this some kind of joke? Because if it is you will regret it!" Fate snapped.

"JoKe?! I dON'T kNow wHat yOu'Re TalKinG aBoUt!" I snapped. Something dropped from the VOID's ceiling and landed in my hands.

"Look at yourself!" Fate growled. I looked in my hands, a mirror... I looked in it and I had a ink stain on my face!

"WHaT thE FuCk?!" I jumped up and I saw my body glitch... I dropped the mirror.

"WHaT thE hElL?!" I screeched. I picked up the mirror again and blinked I saw my eye lights flicker into a different shapes, but it glitched back to normal.

"WHaT thE FuCkInG hElL?!" I panicked. Fate gasped and moaned with intrigue.

"WhAt?" I asked impatiently and panicked.

"So this is what happens when a God dies..." Fate moaned again

"Interesting..." I heard Fate's smile form on their lips.

"WHAT?!" Abyss snapped this time. Fate groaned and sighed.

"When a God dies they pass on some stuff to the next suitable person and they have the power of that God, so they themselves become a God." Fate's voice brightened.