Chapter 34

A/N: You guys know there are more Easter Eggs right? Well never mind that I wanted to let you know that I am going to fix my grammar on the chapters (soon), I promise I won't change the story!! Anyway I hope you Piña-coladas enjoy the chapter.

Location: Doodle Sphere
Mission: Find that skeleton...
INK'S P.O.V.

I can't believe I didn't think this earlier!! I should look for that skeleton that talked to me earlier, but the problem is I don't think he exists... I was so tired that day, and I hadn't eaten or slept for a while. I even stopped creating, I just been too busy looking for monsters who are extremely hard to find!!!! AND THEY DON'T WANT TO BE FOUND!!

I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself there is no need to get myself worked up over this. I can wait, I can just entertain myself until I see that skeleton again or until I have nothing else to do.

I pulled Broomy out. I haven't used him to create something in a long while. I rubbed his wood gently.

"Oh I missed you so much Broomy!! Let's create something shall we?" I asked Broomy excitedly, even though he is just a large paint brush and he doesn't speak I felt like it was necessary!

Something inside me told me that I shouldn't create anything, it would cause problems, but I ignored it and create anyway.

I made a new UnderSwap AU, in the AU everyone had a tail, I made more and more of them changing a few things here and there until I was almost satisfied. Then that bad feeling hit me, and I knew it was Error. But oh how wrong I was!!

Location: Home
Mission: freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
CLASSIC'S P.O.V.

I laid in my bed and looked up the dark green canopy above. I wanted to do something, I wanted to get out of this castle. I was tired of being cooped up in this place.

"Red? where do you want to go?" I turned my head to him.

"Go? Like a different AU?" Red replied as he sat up in his bed.

"no. i mean in the castle." I rolled my eyes, Red scoffed.

"Okay okay, umm... I don't know, home I guess..." Red sighed and laid back down in his bed.

"i guess we could go to your AU, then we can go to mine. if that's alright with you." I sat up this time.

"Really?" Red jumped off the bed and almost fell to the ground trying to balance himself out again.

"yeah, why not? we don't have anything better to do." I shrugged, and with that Red was bouncing with excitement like Snag would.

Location: My Home
Mission: Stop bothering me!
RED'S P.O.V.

Classic teleported us to my AU, my home!! I was so happy I could've hugged a random monster, but then they would've tried to kill me... eh no matter. I was just ecstatic to finally be home, to see my friends, to see Pap...

I was beaming, this was the happiest I've been since the little twerp Error got started calling my name! I had to calm myself down before Classic let us explore the AU.

But when I saw the kid I could barely contain myself, I didn't realize how much I missed the pesky child until I saw them!! I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from smiling at them.

I snuck up on them and poked their shoulder, they jumped and turned to see me. At first they smiled, but then the smile dropped and that talking Flower the kid carried around eyed me down.

"What happened to your face?" The kid asked

"What happened to your clothes?" The Flower added.

A Whole New 'Multiverse'On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara