Chapter 26

A/N: Is it the moment you all have been waiting for? Is it? You'll just have to wait and find out. So if anyone guessed what magic Red gained it's illusion, I chose that for him because of all of his panic attacks, part of illusion magic is that he can make you see your worst nightmares that is what all those years being held by Destiny boosted his magic. I'll tell you Classic's when we get to the bottom. Hope you enjoy my Magical honey bees!

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: HOLY S*** I JUST SAW A GASTERBLASTER WITH A BODY!!!
CARROT'S P.O.V.

I pushed Blue inside and told him to stay, but of course he followed me! Alphys was already there, she was about to kill one because they looked like they were suffering.

"ALPHYS YOU IDIOT NO!" Shouted as I shoved her away from the skeletons.

"THEY WOULD'VE KILLED YOU IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE!!" I snapped at her, she readied her axe so she could throw it at me, but Blueberry stood in the way. Alphys couldn't hurt him so she put her axes away.

I looked at the Ruins doors and I covered Blue's socket. 'Shit...' My teeth chattered. I saw the small bits of dust from here. I swallowed and bowed my head.

"Asgore..." I mumbled, Alphys looked at me when I said his name.

"What? Did you just saw Asgore?" Alphys asked.

"Blue turn away, if you look I will not read you a bed time story for a week. Understand me?" I sternly instructed. Blue did exactly what I said with a pouting face and a stiffened up body.

I picked up both the skeletons and almost dropped Classic when I saw he was awake. I looked at Alphys.

"Alphys he better not look or I will make sure you know nothing about this!" I snapped at her, she froze and her face got so red I could feel the heat coming off of her. I teleported to Undyne's lab and she looked away from the screen that showed the Ruins.

"Is he—?" Undyne stopped herself and I nodded.

"I believe so, that dust is his." I said.

"What do I do with these two? Because Classic is awake and I don't like how he is looking at me." I said honestly. Undyne laughed and took us to the elevator and made me place them on a bed, like a real bed. Red was bleeding badly and we would need a healer for him. Maybe Muffet or Grillby could help, but knowing him he'd probably want an insane amount of Gold in order to do so.

I told Undyne that I was going to be right back. And I teleported to Muffet.

"Muffet! I need you to heal a monster!" I said teleporting in front of her bar out of nowhere, I was getting kinda tired with all the teleporting, but I didn't care at the moment. Muffet barely had time to close up her bar before I teleported her to the Secret Lab.

"What is the meaning of this Papyrus... oh hello Undyne dear ahuhuhuhuhu~ Papyrus do you have something to tell me?" Muffet asked grabbing my face. I blushed and I knew Undyne was too.

"Uh... uh... heh heh... uh... umm M-m-muffet I-I-I told y-y-you that I h-had a m-monster you need to h-h-heal." I nervously chuckled.

"Oh Papyrus you poor dear! I can't make her fall in love with you! Ahuhuhuhuhuhuhu~" Muffet laughed making my blush deeper. She hugged my head making me bend down and put my knees on the floor.

"N-n-no M-Muffet th-this is s-s-serious!" I stuttered flustered.

"It sure is. Ahuhuhuhuhu~" Muffet laughed checking out Undyne. I pulled away from Muffet and grabbed on of her wrists. I pointed at Red and covered my face when she saw him.