Chapter 53

A/N: I am so sorry I started writing this late and it might be late, please forgive me for this. I also have to tell you that I messed up Morality's voice so I am going to fix that when I publish this. And I did add another character this might be his only appearance, but I don't know.

Location: Morality's Barrier
Mission: Decommissioned
CREST'S P.O.V.

I looked up at the being and their new temporary guest, they called themselves Morality... they aren't like Destiny or Fate. They can't create anything that lives and they have long since forgotten the ability to create, well not really... they can create AU frames, I am free to explore each and everyone...

I was given as a gift to the lonely being, but they seemed to have long since forgotten me. I was Morality's only child even if I wasn't created by them.

I used to belong to Reality's Multiverse, but something happened that made Reality give up on my AU so they gave me to Morality. I am the fusion of Fate's first Dream and Error.

Reality created me so that I can never unfuse or use any of my SOUL magic, but I have other magic, though it is weak I work hard to improve it.

I nervously made my way to them, but a magic barrier stopped me. I knocked on the barrier to let the two know of my presence only the guest seemed to notice me. I waved and he pointed at me, Morality stared blankly at me and smiled as they let me in.

"Crest! It's been so long!" Morality smiled and let me in, they began introducing me to the guest.

"This is Red! He is from Fate's Multiverse! Though as from what I hear Fate has gotten a bit out of control." Morality said.

"Hello Red, I am Crest." I introduced myself with a bow. Red looked at me funnily, I chose to keep my mouth shut and he put his hand out for something, he slowly recoiled it when I didn't do what he wanted.

"Okay... you have monsters here why are you so damn lonely then?!" Red snapped.

"Excuse me, but I have to straighten something out! Morality cannot create living creatures." I said

"Then how the hell are you here?" Red rolled his eyes like a child.

"I am here because I was a gift to Morality!" I defended. Red sighed.

"Can I go home now? I've been here for a few hours." Red asked. Morality didn't answer.

"Hello up there?! Are you listening?" Red yelled.

"So impatient... are all Fate's Creatures like you?" I asked.

"Shut up!" Red snapped, I gasped. How rude! I huffed and stomped to him and glared at him we were the same height so I wasn't very intimidating.

"What—" I smacked him in the face, his mouth opened and he gaped at me as he rubbed his cheek.

"Why you little— I'm going to kill you for that!" Red roared I stood tall where I was.

"Go ahead try! Give me your best shot!" I curtseyed. Red summons a rather weak Gasterblaster and fired it at me held my hand out and blocked it. Red threw bones at me and I shattered every single one, the bones were so brittle!

Fate mustn't be taking good care of Red for his attacks to be so pitiful. Red tried to use this magic he clearly didn't have anymore or might've not had to begin with. He just stood there straining, he looked constipated. I laughed and he attempted to grab my SOUL, but he couldn't carry it.

"Are you not eating or something? Why are you attacks so weak? I was told that Fate has some of the strongest monsters in all the galaxy!" I pointed out and Red was trying to catch his breath. I watched Red fall to his knees as pass out. I rushed to him.

"Crest, Fate took his magic third God eye." Morality informed me. I was going to ask what that was, but Morality had more to say.

"Help him get it back... I can feel Destiny's twisted plan going into motion." Morality said.

"How? I don't stand a chance against Fate without SOUL magic." I said and Morality held out their hand and something glowing rested on one of their fingers.

"Reality gave this to me when he created you. He wanted me to give this to you incase you died or something like that. So here it's your SOUL magic, a magic eye, though I gave it a little boost." Morality said as they put it in my socket. They grabbed Red and put him in my arms as they dropped me and Red into a new Multiverse. Right in front of an angry inky squid.

The squid froze and looked at Red then at me, I waved to it, but it didn't wave back instead it picked up Red.

"Who are you?" He asked me.

Location: Same Place Where we left off.
Mission: Don't have one.
ZERO'S P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and grabbed my throat, it's cracks were really bad... my dark matter goo tried healing it for me. I got on my feet and jumped as the door opened. Nightmare was back, I looked at him wearily and was about to attack him, but stopped when I felt a familiar presence.

"Soul?" My throat whistled, but instead of Soul it was a gray skeleton.

With a black crescent moon on the side of his skull, golden tear marks were under his sockets his eye lights were gold and blue. His fingers were red and black. He had a starry cape, fingerless yellow gloves, and black knee high boots with golden stripes on the side and the bottom of the boots. He had a red sleeveless turtleneck and blue bone tight pants. There was a golden crown on his head and he had some glitching bones.

Nightmare looked very uncomfortable as he held the skeleton by his poncho-like cape. The monster opened his mouth and I saw six tongues... I shivered as if one wasn't enough. Five of the tongues were green and one was changing from gold to blue.

"Unhand me!!" The skeleton squirmed, twisting his cape.

"Sure." Nightmare dropped the skeleton in the cell with me. The skeleton stood up dusting himself off and turned to the door right in time for it to slam in his face.

"Rude!" The skeleton shouted, his little glitches moved quickly. I held my neck and squeezed it so I could speak properly.

"What did you do to upset him?" A asked. The skeleton jumped and turned to me with surprise.

"I upset him? He just took away my new pal! AND put me in here! He only asked me one question!" The skeleton pouted.

"Geez, you sound like a child." I mumbled. The skeleton stomped his foot.

"I do not!" He snapped. I sighed and moved the conversation along.

"What Multiverse are you from?" I asked.

"I am from two Multiverses! Morality's Multiverse and Reality's Multiverse. Oh hey that rhymes!" The skeleton got distracted. I snapped my fingers to get his attention.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Crest!" The monster cheered.

"Nice to meet you I'm Zero." I introduced myself. Crest got in my face and tried to get a looked at me.

"Why are you holding your throat?" He asked.

"Why do you ask so many questions?" I countered.

"I can heal you! I see all of those injuries you must be so mistreated if you have that many cracks." Crest offered. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nah I was made like this." I said.

A/N: Guys I am a little stuck.... I'll try to keep working but a little writers block hasn't stopped me before!