Chapter 3

A/N: Another chapter for you! Have fun reading and listening to Ashes by Natewantstobattle. (edited)

Location: Unknown
Mission: Find everyone else.
FELL'S P.O.V.

I felt my self being poked at and I heard voices all around me. It was really bright out and I didn't want to open my eye sockets, but I did. And I was surrounded by Humans. I quickly sat up and that caused the Humans to scream and run away from me a few humans stayed out they looked like they were going to attack me. And One of them did. They threw a rock at me. I dodged it and quickly stood up. My eye activated causing a few of the humans to scatter. I entered a fight with the left over humans.

The humans were trying to flee like rabbits when they are being stocked by a wolf. I laughed as they pounded at the dark walls. The humans were screaming at me to let them go so I picked up the human that threw a rock at me and let the others go. I started slamming the human into the walls back and forth until the human had only one HP left. I held the human up and I tapped their cheek because they had passed out. I tapped their cheek until they woke up, they were panicking really badly. I smiled a menacing smile at the human and they started to cry.

"D O N ' T  M E S S  W I T H  M E!!!" I screamed at the human and dropped him. He crumpled up in a ball and sobbed. I laughed at the pathetic human and spared him. The fight area went away and I was met with hundreds of human soldiers. They had guns on me and a female human approached me as the human that I almost killed crawled away.

"S-s-skeleton! Put your hands up and surrender! I promise my men will put their guns away if you do so now." The female human said calmly and strictly. I took a step forward and the soldiers cocked their guns. I tilted my head and had my menacing smile on my face.

"Why should I?" I laughed. The female human seemed threatened by what I said. She pointed at a soldier and he shot at me. I dodged the bullet and laughed.

"Was that your answer? Here I'll show you mine!" I laughed, but before I could do anything something pierced my SOUL and I fell to my knees. The woman looked at me with curiosity and the smiled thinking I was weak.

I attempted to stand up and try to steady myself, but I fell back to my knees. 'What is up with my SOUL?' I asked myself and I looked down at my chest and saw some substance was leaking through. 'Crap!' I thought as I teleported to an alleyway I saw behind the woman. I stumbled to my feet and struggled to run away. I gagged out some blood.

"Shit!" I moaned as I gagged some more. I stumbled and dragged my feet down the alleyway using the wall for support.

I coughed up blood again, but it had a glow to it this time. 'Fuck! I need Ink!' I thought as I fell to the floor. I quickly got up and blankly followed the alley wall, I heard shuffling and talking of some humans. I started to move faster but that made a lot of noise.

I coughed more glowing blood and fell to the floor again. I heard some people talking coming from the direction I going to. I heard a familiar voice in the conversation so I dragged myself to the voice. I didn't get too far when I started to cough more glowing blood again and I was too weak to move much more. So I called out for help.

Location: Undertale AU
Mission: Known, Protect Papyrus
ERROR'S P.O.V.

I watched Chara's every movement as she walked through and mostly ignored Sans' brother's puzzles. I sighed at the little brat and that caught Sans' brother's attention. Sans' brother pat my back and gave me a worried look. I gave him a few fake coughs and he gave me a worried smile. He looked at Chara and gave them a worried smile.