Chapter 23

A/N: Have fun reading this my babies! I'll put a song up tomorrow if I can remember.

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: what the hell just leave us be with this s***, COME ON STILL CENSORING ME?!
SANS' P.O.V.

Asgore carried Fel— Red and I to a bedroom, I heard Red cursing at his frailness he hated to look weak, and I smiled Asgore's sleeves were rolled up so I could only feel his fluffy fur. I would've fallen asleep right then and there, if Fell— I mean Red wasn't cursing so loudly.

Asgore was nervously chuckling at Red's vocabulary. I was pretty sure he was going to try and 'fix' Red into not cursing as much, he would especially try to make sure he didn't around children.

"Fell would ya stop and shut it?" I asked Red as passively as I could. Fell— RED!!! Cleared his throat and I looked at him and like a sassy teen he crossed his arms.

"It's Red now." Red corrected me and I rolled my eyes at his childishness. Asgore laughed at us and I sighed as RED started cursing again but this time louder. Asgore then shushed Red and laid me in 'my' bed. Fell— oh my glob I am going to kill myself, RED!! Stuck his tongue out at me as he left and when Asgore turned around I gave Red the bird and I knew he saw it because I heard him threaten me. I laughed and Asgore gave me a confused look and closed my door. Ha I got the last word, well motion but it still counts!!

I had a hard time sleeping that night, my head was swarming with thoughts that I thought were long gone. I knew Fell— GLODDAMNIT RED, FUCKING RED!!!!!! Still had nightmares about before Destiny fell asleep with us in their arms.

I heard his screams and cries last night, even if Asgore didn't I did. I was shivering in the bed and even though I was in heavy warm sheets. I groaned as my brain wouldn't shut off or down, and when Asgore went to check on me like I was his child he questioned why I was still awake.

"too much on my mind..." I answered him honestly and he nodded head as if he knew the feeling. Asgore sat on the side of my bed and pat my head like he would his own child. Maybe he thought of Red 'ha I got it right!' and I as his children.

I let that thought linger as I started to fall asleep, damn his fur is so soft!

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: F*** you you little piece of s***!!
RED'S P.O.V.

I woke up again with another 'great' headache and 'the best feeling in the world'. I had to roll out of the bed still not used to not being able to use my legs. I heard Asgore rush to check on Sans—err Classic, well whatever he want me to call him, and then he ran into this room to check on me. Who again was heaving up food like last time.

When Agsore finally swung the door open my stomach was almost empty and puke was trying to go up my nose. Asgore panically picked me up and took me to the bathroom where I could start drily heaving. Asgore sped off to the kitchen, I guessed to clean my puke, but I actually heard him call someone.

Wait now I remember Undyne gave Asgore her and Carrot's number before she left. I tried to listen to the conversation but I started hacked up blood, suddenly there was another thump of a hollow body and heaving! I heard Asgore almost drop his phone at the noise.

I heard a lot of noise and Asgore barged into the bathroom still on the phone and and he had Sans in his arms who was starting to choke on whatever he was trying to keep down. Agsore picked me up and placed me in the bathtub and put Sans in front of the toilet where all kinds of liquid started spewing out of his mouth.

Asgore was panicking as he sped through his words telling Undyne what was going on. Asgore watched both of us and he almost puked himself when I spit out some blood.