Chapter 35

A/N: Did I surprise you last chapter? Well I hope you liked it and I hope you like this one too my Clarinets!! Enjoy the song the info about it is in the video.

Location: Nightmare Gang's Lair/Castle
Mission: Complete...
INK'S P.O.V.

I dropped the bone and watched in astonishment as Error smiled and cried. He muttered something and fell forward then I watched him... dust... he was dusting!! I thought I would be celebrating, I thought I would be happy!!! But I wasn't, I fell to my knees and cried.

"NO NO!! I'M SORRY!! DON'T GO!!!! COME BACK!!!! DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!" I screamed at him, I scratched at his dust, ashes, and marrow, but I was only spreading him around!! 'I TOLD YOU SO!!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CREATING!!! BAD THINGS HAPPEN!!! NO YOU ACHIEVED THE IMPOSSIBLE!!! YOU KILLED ERROR!!!' I screamed in my head. I curled to the floor and covered my head.

"why? how could i have been so stupid? how did i do this, how could i do this... i'm sorry, i'm so sorry..." I sobbed and buried my head deeper into my hands. I screamed and slapped my head over and over. He's gone...

Location: ...
Mission:——————
FATE'S P.O.V.

My eyes widened in shock as I looked at what my son just did. Suddenly Destiny popped up and screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Destiny screamed and they sprinted to the screen. Destiny's nails scraped the screen, they leaned all of their weight of the screen and slid down it in agony.

"My child, my child..." Destiny repeated over and over as they broke down. 'How did Ink kill him— no...' I froze.

"That's not possible, that can't be right!" I shrilled and stomped my foot. Destiny glared at me and grabbed my dress' straps and pulled me down.

"Bring him back!! Please!! Please!!! Please!!!!" Destiny begged, their eyes were already puffy and red.

"Get off me!!" I snapped and Destiny slipped down and balled at my feet.

Location: Red's AU
Mission: what was that?
CLASSIC'S P.O.V.

I felt a sudden wave of energy release, the energy felt so painful, so desperate. Red felt it too, he was about to confront his Alphys when he fell it.

He fell to his knees and grabbed his chest, Red teleported to me.

"Sans what was that?" He asked me his eyes couldn't stay still because of the fear and worry that overtook him.

"i... i... i don't know..." I said, dread started to grow inside me.

"we gotta go back to the castle!" I said I grabbed Red's wrist and opened a portal. I froze when I saw what was inside the portal.

Ink was standing over Error's clothes and dust, was that his dust? I thought Error was Immortal!!! The world started to blur as I dragged Red through the portal with me.

"Y O U  B A S T A R D ! ! !" I shrilled and Ink jumped at my out burst. His shock was then replaced with a blank stare filled with grief and sadness. I dropped Red and he stood up as quickly as he could.

"YOU— HOW COULD YOU!!!!" Red shrilled and red tears leaked out.

"W H Y A R E Y O U S O H E L L B E N T O N T A K I N G E V E R Y T H I N G F R O M U S ! ! !" I snarled. Ink took a step back his eye lights were faintly showing.

"I didn't mean to... I didn't mean to!!" He sobbed at us.

"LIAR!!!!!!" Red screeched and charged at Ink. Ink screamed at Red and picked up a sharp, bloodstained bone. He charged at Red with it and I lost whatever control I ever had and I threw big, thick, sharp bones at Ink and I grabbed Red's SOUL and pushed him away from my attack. Red stood in door frame and watched the battle, I guess he was waiting for a good opening or he just didn't want to get in my way.