Chapter 47

Location: My Multiverse
Mission: ——————
FATE'S P.O.V.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THREATENING ME YOU IDIOT!!" I screamed at Red, even though he couldn't hear me he knew what he did, I sent my strings after him and he burnt them, I screamed as I sent more and none of them got even remotely close. I screamed at him and I think he laughed at me! I reached out to grab him but he bit me! His fucking Gasterblaster bit me!

I yanked my hand back and watch the Gasterblaster explode. Red flipped me off and continued to burn the AU. I screamed out in anger. I tried to think of something to do something he couldn't burn, but I didn't have anything! So I grabbed the AU he was in and I crushed it. Red disappeared and I laughed when he didn't return.

"Fuck you." I heard Red's voice I jumped and turned to find him in my throne!

"How'd—" I stopped myself I was not going to follow his antics. He laughed.

"You bitch... I was created by Ink, and you, I was given the powers of Creation and Destruction, and you question how I end up here after you try to kill me? You are an idiot. I fucking teleported dumbass." Red insulted me, I ran at him and tried squash him like the bug he is.

"I am more powerful than Error was, I am better than Ink will ever be and I want to see your demise just as desperately as Destiny does." Red said and dodged my hand again.

Red laughed and and dodged my hands. Red threw some bones as me, but they hurt only a little bit. He summoned his blaster and fired it. Searing my skin.

"Fate you made two Gods one with the power of two Gods and the other with the power of one." Red said and time seemed to freeze as he began to speak again.

"So if I were you, Fate... I'd piss off." Red threatened me shoved a big ass bone in my face, I felt like I just got slapped really hard, but Red was gone. I dug my hands through my hair and tightly gripped the hair. Destiny can't even manage a magical attack that could knock me off my feet, but that bone made me stumble.

"Shit..." I said and sunk to the floor I had made a terrible mistake. I could practically heard Destiny's cheering. I had to make a new plan... and fast.

Location: Undertale
Mission: ...
INK'S P.O.V.

Memories that I don't remember making were flooding into my head. Red his name was Red... he... I felt myself cry as the memories came back faster. I became a monster, I screamed in rage and sadness at what I had done, I am nothing more than a murderer! I laid on the floor and sobbed.

"No... I couldn't... no... what have I done." I sobbed and curled into a ball.

"I killed Error... I betrayed him. I hurt my friends... I..." I couldn't believe I had done this! I screamed and ignored my AUs' screams. I am worse than anything anyone has called me.

I wanted to slap myself, stab myself, then throw my body into the void. I shook my head, I stood up determined of my next move.

Fix everything. Starting with... Destiny.

Location: An AU
_______:
RED'S P.O.V.

I destroy AU after AU, uninterrupted, not even Core bugged me. There were some heroes, but they died. I have no doubt that Ink was plotting or planning something to get rid of me. Fate was too. I snickered a bit, I had scared Fate, it made me shiver with glee I had scared the one creature who is the biggest threat to the Multiverse I had ever seen. Well maybe not the biggest...

I frowned, and felt Ink's presence.

"So you do somewhat care about your creations..." I said, Ink didn't say anything.

"You're falling into Fate's hands..." Ink said. I turned and ran at Ink.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FATE?! YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THEM!!" I roared and summoned some bones. Ink grabbed his brush and got ready to counter the bones.

"Red I am not here to fight you!" Ink shouted but I ignored him and not a single attack made it to him, but his brush was cracked. I shoved Ink back and summoned a bone. I grabbed it and almost stabbed Ink. Ink shoved me off and I slammed his head with the bone, I heard his skull crunch with the hit.

Ink was on the ground he hadn't even thrown a single attack, but I didn't want to stop. So I slammed the bone into him over and over. I broke the bone and faced the sharp end towards Ink and I started to stab him.

"Red!" I froze when I heard the voice, the end of the bone hovered over Ink's ribs. Destiny. I shoved myself off of Ink, I hadn't stabbed him yet, but I was about to. Ink backed away from me.

"Destiny?" I looked for them, and I was ambushed by a pair of arms wrapping around me. Destiny said nothing to me and I struggled out of their grasp.

"What's going on?" I asked them. Ink stayed silent.

"I'll explain, but we need to find a secure location." Destiny said and with that Destiny grabbed Ink and me and we were in another Multiverse, but it was dead.

I ignored Destiny and Ink as Destiny healed Ink and they talked about something. I tuned in when they mentioned their plan and they talked about me like I was going to help. They hadn't even asked me!!

"What makes you think I am going to help you? I barely even trust Destiny!!" I snapped

"This is the weakest I've ever seen Fate so this is our only chance to try this plan! Whether you help us or not we are going through with this!" Destiny shouted. And I shut my mouth.

Destiny and Ink began talking about their plan again and I just listened to it, their plan was so flawed! They would get themselves killed before they even had a chance to attempt to trick Fate!

"How do you think this plan will work?! We don't even have any allies! Much less a foolproof way to trick Fate in the first place!!" I snapped. Destiny scoffed.

"I know how we can trick Fate." Destiny said determined.

"But last time you tried to trick Fate and you got caught." I said.

"That's because I wasn't thinking my plan through the extreme." Destiny said.

"This isn't going to work your going to have at least some back up plans." I added and Ink shook his head.

"It'll work, we just need you to do just one thing that would completely sell Fate on doing this." Ink said

"And what would that be?" I asked harshly.

Destiny whispered in my nonexistent ear.

"WHAT HELL NO!! I'M NOT DOING THAT!!" I snapped.

"If anything goes wrong Destiny and I are here!" Ink said.

"Oh that's very reassuring!" My voice dripped with sarcasm. Destiny elbowed me and almost bit them.

"I'm still not doing that." I said.

"Fine I'll do it but if this ruins the plan then you'll pay for it!" Destiny grumbled and disappeared. I turned to Ink.

"How'd you get them to join you? I thought they hated you." I asked

"Oh... that's good to know... well once I mentioned your name and Fate's they were in." Ink said.

"Hm... they must've been planning this for a while..." I mumbled. Ink nodded.

"Most of this plan is Destiny's idea." Ink said.

"I am still confused on one thing how do you plan on getting them back?" I asked. Ink looked down.

"Didn't tell Destiny?!" I snapped

"Yes yes I told them, but Destiny knows what to do... you aren't going to agree with how we are going to do it." Ink said.

"Why?" I asked. Ink shook his head and didn't tell me anything else. He wouldn't even talk to me.

A/N: Guys I am so sorry for this being so late and short. I am having a hard time with school work. Please forgive me for this. I hope you enjoyed it my little Dorito ranch dipped tortilla chips.