Chapter 56

Location: Nightmare's 'Dungeon'
Mission: DoN'T neEd No F***Ing mIsSiON!
ERROR'S P.O.V.

"fuCkIng wHaT nOw?" I asked, there isn't such a thing as a Being killer, if there was, then why wasn't Fate dead already?! Crest gave me a look.

"Language please!" Crest huffed

"wHy?! OveR thrEe HOurS aGo I wAs DeAd!" I snapped, Crest looked at me like that was the dumbest excuse he had ever heard and waved me off.

"Is everyone aquatinted one another? I am aware we are missing a observer, but we'll just have to make due." Crest was mostly just talking to himself.

"I am completely aware of how confused you are, but I am here to fix everything! And you are here to help me do that! You all are the strongest and most informed monsters here! Nightmare is too, but he has already been informed and has agreed to this! Now the question his will you join us? Or will you watch your Multiverse slowly die?" Crest asked looking at us all.

'Getting rid of Fate?' I stood up.

"I'm In. .." I said.

"My Multiverse is gone... Fate and Destiny will pay for it! I'm in!" The pizza skeleton growled dragging his 'friend' with him.

"The Multiverse is dying everyday... a chance to stop the suffering... Leave the way." Life agreed, Death and Reaper followed. Dream sighed he was the last one left. He just joined saying nothing as he did.

"What do we need to do?" The pizza monster asked.

"Simple fight Fate, but we need something from them, something we are going to have to take." Crest said.

"A magic eye, but we need it for Red." Crest explained.

"How are we going to get that?!" Death asked.

"By usiNG DeStiny'S fAvOrIte." I volunteered.

"Lovely idea fellow comrade!" Crest smiled, I just examined him.

"What even are you?" Dream asked.

"Oh! Of course you don't know! I am a fusion between this Multiverse's Error and Dream Sans." Crest swayed, I nearly crash, 'what the hell!' I internally screamed, Dream and I exchanged looks and got glared and snickers from the others.

"FuCKinG lIaR!!" I hissed.

"No way would I EVER even THINK about THAT!!! He is a disgusting invaluable excuse of a monster!!!" Dream hissed and I glared at Dream.

"rEaLly?! THe guaRdIAN oF PosITiVE FeELinGs thInKs THaT!! NO woNdER niGhtMaRe deSpiSEs YoU! YOu'Re an ASsHOle!!!" I shouted. Dream jumped at me and I pushed him back.

"I DON'T KILL AUS FOR FUN!!" Dream snarled.

"1 4M_F0Rc3D t0!!" Error shrilled.

"YOU'RE NEVER FORCED TO DO SOMETHING! YOU JUST GAVE IN!" Dream snapped and I screamed and ran at Dream.

Gold strings wrapped around me and Dream pulling us a part.

"Okay... that's enough lallygagging for now." Crest hissed.

Dream still glared at me and I glared back.

"So childish.. ." A monster muttered.

"OH rE4LY hOw BoUT yOU s4Y ThaT tO mY FaCE yOu CoWARd!!" I hissed.

"Maybe I will!" The monster hissed it was that pizza one! He stomped up to me glaring Crest stared him down, he might've been shorter than the pizza guy, but the pizza guy backed off. Continuing to glare at me.

"NOW, let's move along! We don't have much time my friends." Crest said keeping Dream and me in the Golden thread.

"Let's discuss a worthy plan and set it into action!" Crest seemed very cheerful... it creeped me out...

Location: Nightmare's 'Home'
Mission: What even is this place?
ZERO'S P.O.V.

The little plans and ideas being thrown around were just plain stupid, but Crest took in every single one like they were very important, we'd probably die or something if we tried any, but I think Crest already has an idea... something I don't think anyone would like... I don't trust him... but with that cutesy attitude he has, he has everyone in his lap.

...Idiots...

"Zero? Do you have any ideas?" Crest asked knocking me out of my thoughts.

"How about we just fight the beings... split up the teams, and each team fights one..." I said saying the first idea that came to mind.

"Error can use the fight as a diversion and take that God Eye thing." I added.

Crest nodded, something sparked in his sockets, something I didn't particularly like, but he suddenly jumped up.

"REMARKABLE!! THAT IS THE MOST MAGNIFICENT PLAN I'VE HEARD! Let's do it!" Crest cheered, and spun around like a little kid... I continued to hold Soul close, I don't want anything happening to him...

Crest is a monster that I should keep far away from me.

A/N: I've tried making this chapter longer... I've tried continuing this book! I have! But I want to start it over... fix the plot, change the story, and fix some bits I really liked. Can I start it over? Fix everything? Like in a new book!

What do you guys think?