Chapter 48

A/N: The song above is called Kings by Tribe Society. Enjoy!!

Location: My Multiverse
Mission:——————
FATE'S P.O.V.

Destiny popped in front of me when I was looking for Ink. I jumped back from surprise, and glared at Destiny when they started to laugh.

"What do you want?" I glowered. Destiny pretended to dust themselves off as they began to speak.

"I know how hard you are trying to get rid of Red. I have a plan that can help you, but you have to do one small thing for me." Destiny said, they were patiently waiting for my response.

"What do you need?" I ask and Destiny took that as a yes and they pulled out a slip of paper.

"What's this?" I squinted and glared at the paper.

"I need you to sign this paper so I know you're in." Destiny said.

"I give you my word isn't that all you need?" I groaned

"No I have trusted you too much and I know not to do that now!" Destiny snapped and I snatched the paper from Destiny. 'A binding contract...' I read the bold words.

"I'm not stupid... how the hell did you get a binding contract?!" I asked handed the paper back to Destiny. Destiny rolled their eyes.

"What does that matter, I am only binding you to your word nothing else." Destiny said, Destiny had the sinister look in their eyes that made me question playing into their antics.

"What would I even have to do?" I ask them, Destiny looked around me.

"I'll tell you when you sign." Destiny said. I shook my head.

"I am NOT signing that, I don't know what you want so no find another being to sign that thing." I said and walked away from them.

"'Are kingdom has come to an end but a Dynasty has now began.'" Destiny said. I froze, and smiled, what that all they wanted?

"Oh... okay then give me that paper, but I wouldn't go back on my word for something like that! Because I want to see what happens." I smiled and snatched the paper from Destiny's hands.

That old quote might be Destiny's down fall. I could get rid of them and Red! I could even that Destiny's Multiverse! I smiled and laughed as I finished signing my name.

"Thanks Fate see you soon." Destiny smiled as they took the paper and disappeared.

Location: Some Dead Multiverse... with Ink.
_______:
RED'S P.O.V.

"Okay! If you won't tell me why then tell me what you're doing to get them?" I said and Ink sighed in defeat. Yes! My badgering finally got me somewhere!!

"Destiny is planning a special ritual. That will fix everything, it's similar to a Reset, but since we are part of it we will know everything and we will see it all go down..." Ink said, I could tell he was picking his words carefully so he could avoid something.

"...A ritual..." I blankly stared at him, Ink shifted himself back and nodded.

"It's not as bad as it sounds! I just used the word ritual because I didn't have any better words!" Ink spat out defensively. I sighed and laid back.

"Isn't what fixing things started this in the first place?" Ink looked at me confused.

"Well here's how I see it. Fate saw us exploring was a mistake, then Classic... ahem, and I showed up and ruined their plans again so they Reset. Now Fate is too weak like Destiny said so we are trying to fix this. Maybe we should just off Fate and do nothing else wouldn't that be for the best?" I said, Ink looked at me like I just slapped him.

"You're giving up?!" Ink stood up, he glared at me.

"YOU'RE THE REASON I AM DOING THIS!! I HURT YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE SO BAD THAT I KILLED AND BETRAYED MY OWN FRIEND!! I WON'T GIVE UP ON THIS!! BECAUSE THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE!! THIS IS OUR LAST HOPE IN FIXING ANYTHING!!" Ink snapped and he stomped off angrily.

I rubbed my neck, maybe he was right, but I don't trust Destiny, they were quick to go talk to Fate. I think Destiny has their own agenda... but what do I know?! I'm probably just paranoid.

I curled up... what if— ah never mind... I closed my eyes maybe some sleep would do me some good...

Location: Dead Multiverse
Mission: —————
DESTINY'S P.O.V.

Fate had fallen for the bait hook and nail. I just hoped everything else went just as smoothly. I walked back to the two Gods, Red was asleep for some reason. Ink was moping around, I half expected to find Red strangling Ink, but he didn't touch him. I kinda found that relaxing...

I walked to Ink and he spoke before I said anything.

"Red might quit on us... he is having doubts." Ink said. I opened my mouth, my plan rides on Red and Ink, he needed to stay.

"Fate is going through with it." I said changing the subject, if Red leaves us, Fate would chase him. He would barely even stand a chance. Ink popped up.

"Really?!" Ink smiled and began to jump around with glee, he was completely distracted by the victory.

"Yes, you know what you have to do don't you?" I asked him and he nodded his head viscously. Ink was almost excited to do this, I was kinda glad Red was asleep... he would ask too many questions and I am positive I don't want to answer them.

Ink swashed his paint brush in the air flinging paint, a Ink clone emerged from the puddle and Ink explained to it what needed to be done. When he finished Ink quickly sent him off and I took the clone to Fate's Multiverse. I knew what Fate might try to do and I had to keep Red on my side for this.

I went back to theDead Multiverse and Ink was preparing for the next step of the plan.

I was so excited I almost started to jump around.

A/N: I am sorry this is so short, but at least I wrote and that is all that matters! So I hope you enjoyed my little stinging butterflies!!