Chapter 20

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading this my carrot sticks! The song above is called Hey Brother, it has absolutely nothing to to with this story I just felt like putting in the song. Well enjoy!

Location: Home!
Mission: find Ink!
SANS' P.O.V.

Fell and I were hit with gravity and were being pulled down. I recognized the place we were at as the Doodle Sphere that Ink described to me a long time ago in complete detail. But as far as I was concerned it was destroyed. Fell and I slammed into a familiar skeleton. He was very yellow, he had some blue too, but his clothes were mostly yellow.

The skeleton didn't seem to notice us until we slammed into him. The skeleton at first thought we were a threat and he started to punch Fell. When he finally registered us Fell had managed to pull one of his fingers off of him.

"DREAM!" I smiled, and he seemed surprised by me giving him a hug.

"What are— How did— What— I'm so confused." Dream whines as he grabbed his head.

"We're back!" Fell shouted and tears threatened to come out. He wiped it away and he hugged me and hugged Dream.

"What do you mean you're finally back? Wait what are you wearing?" Dream started asking us questions.

"What are you confused about?! We're back!" Fell snapped with the biggest smile I've ever seen on him. Dream was throughly confused, but he was happy to see and feel Fell's happiness. We were still on top Dream and we didn't have the physical strength to get off of him. So Dream lightly push him off of us.

"So how did you get in here?" Dream asked. Fell shrugged, he didn't even know where we were.

"i don't know last i checked this place was destroyed." I said letting my smile drop a bit.

"how's Paps? Error was taking care of him while we were gone!" I said. Then Dream looked at me even more confused.

"Who's Error? Sans, are you okay?" Dream asked putting a hand on my shoulder. Fell and I froze at Dream's first question.

"Who's Error?! WHO'S ERROR!! HE IS THE GOD OF FUCKING DESTRUCTION!!!!! ERROR DESTROYED YOU AU!!" Fell snapped and Dream started to panic and he opened a portal to his AU.

"Don't play jokes with me!" Dream snapped as he closed the portal. Fell and I looked at each other with blank looks.

"we aren't home..." I said blankly

"Then where are we?!" Fell snapped and I saw he was on the verge of a panic attack. Dream froze at the sudden change in the atmosphere.

"I'm going to get Ink." Dream started to back.

"INK?!" Fell and I yelled in unison.

"he is here?! why did you get him first?! we need to talk to him now!!" I snapped and tried to stand, but my legs were too weak. Dream immediately backed away from us. Dream teleported away and came back five minutes later with Ink.

"Ink!! What the fuck is going on?!" Fell asked him and Ink only gave him a blank look.

"Who are you? How did you get here?" Ink asked.

"what are you talking about i am Sans and that is Fell." I said.

"No you aren't, because I don't remember creating you like that!" Ink motioned to our clothes.

"But you made these clothes!" Fell snapped. Ink laughed.

"I think I would remember making that." Ink laughed.

"So Who are you really?" Ink asked.

"I'M FUCKING SANS THE SKELETON FROM UNDERTALE!!! AND THAT'S FELL SANS FROM UNDERFELL!!" I screeched at Ink making him take a step back.