Chapter 55

Location: My Multiverse
Mission:————————
FATE'S P.O.V.

Error was panicking as he usually did... useless shit... Destiny didn't need Error to do whatever they wanted they just wanted him... for self gain? I don't know, but he's useless if he keeps getting in the way. So dumping him off in some AU was a solution, though one Destiny hated, they would have to deal with it since this was my Multiverse.

I felt a presence I hadn't felt in a long time, a presence I wish I didn't feel. Morality and Reality... Reality was dead and this was just Morality's essence.

"THEY MARKED MY MULTIVERSE!!!" I realized as I immediately opened a screen to search for this puppet, only finding Error and Soul. I would leave Soul be he was asleep and that's the best position he could be.

Him sleeping while I look for a twerp. The magic of the monster was fairly new there for they knew how to do nonSOUL magic, pretty much a lost art around here...

I had to get rid of this child before they figure out their magic. I definitely was not going to tell Destiny!

Location: Home
Mission: Nothing you'd care to know bout.
NIGHTMARE'S P.O.V.

It took me a while but I finally tricked Death into coming into the castle, now he is stuck her just like Life, Reaper, Dream, and Zero. Crest said there were a few more, a god, an observer, and another Being Killer.

Where would Ink be?

"YOU ASSHOLE!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Death shouted at me.

"Good luck getting past Life." I scoffed as I slammed the door shut. Geez, now I do seem more like a 'bad guy'.

"kidnapping the higher ups i see~" The Classic clone asked.

"Yeah? There isn't really anything you can do really... unless you care to join them. I am sure they wouldn't mind a single bit." I smiled

"you know i am going to pass, that offer is just too good for me." Classic smiled.

"Yeah yeah, what do you want?" I snapped.

"first off i want to know what you are planning to do with those monsters." Classic said.

"That's none of your business." I sighed.

"well it may not be, but i am just curious especially because i am stuck here just like them." Classic's eye lights disappeared. I sighed.

"You know that new skeleton that showed up with Red?" I asked, Classic nodded.

"nice guy." Classic shrugged.

"He told me to gather these guys up and we are going to use them to get Red's magic back." I rubbed my neck,

"not sure how well that's going to work... but let me know." Classic turned.

"You're helping me." I ordered.

"why? and how? i can't make portals, i have one fucking hp, and i am useless in a fight!" Classic snapped, he hated being stuck here as much as Dust hated him being here.

"You'll find something out, in the meantime get someone to help you." I smiled and left Classic alone.

Location: Dungeon Once Again!
Mission: Dun Dun Duuuuun~ I am a prisoner once again, but I have MORE company now... yay.
ZERO'S P.O.V.

I groaned my hand over my neck once again. I leaned back listening to the cloaked skeleton scream.

"Calm down he'll come back, eventually." I said causing the pissed off enough monster to turn to me.