Chapter 45

A/N: I am sorry I am not changing Red into Error!! I just want to clear this up with you the Anti-VOID just does this to people/monsters! It chips at your code, Error had it worse than anyone, if he stayed in the Anti-VOID for another who knows how long Error would be nothing but code that you could blow away like dust. The way Error's mind signified that he lost a memory is way different than Red's because he actually experiences the memory, but it's like he is actually there.

Location: Anti— blank space?
_is__n: wh__e w__ I?
RED'S P.O.V.

I roared and punched the ground. I was starting to lose my memories and I hated it! I could barely recall my name!! I don't remember my friends anymore.... wait did I have friends? I don't... I don't know...

I collapsed to my knees in defeat... why was I here again? How did I get here.... I must've done something horrible. Was I put here? I... I don't remember... I slammed my fist in the ground again and threw a few bones for extra measure.

"GOD DAMN IT!!" I screamed and let my forehead lay on the ground, my hands rested on the back of my head and I felt myself cry... I hate this... my hands slid to the floor, I just wanted someone to come back for me. I forgot their name, but I just wanted them to come back and talk to me. I was desperate to hear something in this horrible blank place.

"I want to go home... I want know what home looks like" I cried "my memories of it are gone, the small amount of things I remember are fading... when can I leave? When can I LEAVE!!!" I roared and stood up, I started throwing attacks everywhere I could and felt my body pulse. I was shocked to see a figure their face was missing and so was half o their body. They grabbed my cheek with the one hand they had and I think they smiled at me.

Their words were muffled and they quickly dusted... had I lost my mind? I poked the dust but my hand phased through breaking the illusion and the dust disappeared. I fell back down and sobbed, I didn't even know who that was...

I summoned a bone and broke it, I carved my name in my hand, I don't want to forget it... I had already forgotten my age, I don't even know if I was sure how old I was... When I finished the bone dispersed and I watched my blood dripping to the floor.

"Well look at you... you look pathetic! Well you always have but now you look even worse." A snobby voice chuckled. I perked up and looked around the void, but I didn't see anyone. Have the voices finally arrived? The voice chuckled.

"Wow! You forgot me!! Ha ha that's delightful!!! Now tell me what's your name?" The voice grinned. It took me a second, but then I looked at my hand and held it up.

"Red." I answered the voice laughed at this, I looked at my hand and remembered I had carved this into me not even thirty minutes ago. Wow, that was bad...

"Do I know you?" I asked the voice they laughed like I said a joke.

"No, you don't." They said and they disappeared, they didn't even speak to me again no matter how much I begged them to come back... I soon forgot the encounter... and looked at my hand.

"Why am I bleeding?" I asked myself and tried to make it stop, what was weird was that a color was carved into my hand. I wonder why I did that... wait that's my name! I recalled and smiled at my genius.

I walked the black space again, nothing to see, nowhere to go. I started humming a little song, but I quickly forgot where I was and stopped.

"Hello?" A voice called and I spun around to see a transparent figure.

"Hello..." I replied back and cautiously approached them. They seemed to see me and they rushed up to me.

"Oh there you are ___ I was wondering where you were!" The transparent figure said as they rushed up to me.