Chapter 31

A/N: Explanation Time!!! The bundle of bones isn't technically Geno, but he is in someway, yes it is a child skeleton. I have a name I want to give him, but if you don't like it you can give me some suggestions. He does look different from Geno... you know what I will let you read for yourself, don't want spoilers do ya? Here is Courtesy Call, another undertale amv, and don't remember anything other than that. I hope you enjoy the chapter my pearls!!

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: Get Blue back
CARROT'S P.O.V.

The kid had reseted more than I want to count and they were finally starting to get to me, I was exhausted, and they didn't want to be spared. I was about to reach my limit and I when I mentioned something about a special attack they seemed very very determined to see it. Boy were they going to be disappointed.

I tried to wait the kid out, but I was so tired... I couldn't help but fall asleep... sorry bro I tried.

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: ...
CLASSIC'S P.O.V.

Carrot was hit and he finally dusted I could barely hold myself back. I slowly walked out with Red when the kid saved.

"hey brat! yes you! aren't you special you killed almost every monster! good for you, but you know something? every action has consequences. do you think you are above consequences?" I smiled at them. The kid jumped back.

"You two don't belong here." They skeptically eyed us.

"You're right! We don't! Aren't you smart." Red chimed in.

"you know who else doesn't belong here? Y O U !" I smiled wider.

"Do you want to fight us? HAHAHA of course you do!" Red smiled just as widely.

"It's a dark and dreary day outside, the rain is pouring your inside, on days like these creatures like you... a r e  b e i n g  j u d g e d !" Red and I said in unison.

"Wait this isn't allowed!!!!" The kid shrilled. We laughed.

"this is no longer a game kid!!!" I cackled. Red and I activated our eyes and the kid fell to their knees. They screamed in fear and confusion.

Red pulsed and I drew out my long ass bone and it ignited in blue flames. The kid stood up as fast as they could, but they couldn't even dodged the first bone.

The kid reseted and was welcomed with some bones and a few Gasterblasters. The kid dodged the bones and managed to only got a few burns from the blasters. Red pulsed again and copies of himself surrounded the battlefield and I sent bone and orange bones at the kid.

The kid weaved through the bones and jumped at Red with their knife and I grabbed their SOUL and threw them at the real Red who started to kick the kid back and forth from each copy.

The kid stabbed their knife into the ground and launched themselves at me I shortened my bone and made an blue shield, the kid screamed as they moved through it and they slashed at me, I dodged their knife and Red caught them and threw them through my blue shield again.

I pushed the kid's body up with a bone and Red sent them down with another bone. When the kid finally hit the floor they died. I smiled at Red and he smiled back.

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: None ya f***ing business!
RED'S P.O.V.

The kid came back for the 23rd time and I haven't even been able to make them see their Nightmare, but I didn't care I was having fun.

The kid ran at Classic's bone and he threw it at them, the kid flew towards me and they held onto the bone tightly. They drew their knife and pointed it at my chest and the bone was yanked back towards Classic and I sent a clone to kick the kid off the bone, but the kid killed him. Classic ducked down and the kid hit the battle barrier the bone disappeared and I grabbed the kids SOUL. And Classic gagged our blood.