Chapter 29

A/N: Explanation time! Red isn't stuck like that forever (even though I wish he was), he touched Fate, and touching a being is different from them touching you, it has some cool side affects along with some bad ones too, but most of them are temporary. The reason Red had a wing was because his body wanted someway to pick up the missing and broken pieces the wing was a way for his body to do that... well uhh, anyway I think that's it for your daily explanation time! Finally another Undertale Song, I cannot remember if I put this one up there already... Hope you enjoy the chapter, now to the story my Mango Applesauce Cups!!

Location: UnderSwap
Mission: WHAT THE F***?!
CLASSIC'S P.O.V.

My body slammed to the ground with a crack. I pushed myself up ignoring the pain and I looked at Red who looked pretty fucking amazing!! I looked around for the others who I knew I were there I could hear their voices.

I winced when I was lifted up, I could hear anything from my ears and I hated it!! I was being yelled at and shaken and I could do was give Carrot a blank stare and let my head fall to the side. I watched Carrot scream in frustration and picked up Red and me. Nightmare followed us and Dream was hauled off by Nightmare's tentacles which I am sure he didn't care as long as he wasn't at Nightmare's castle or hang out, wherever he would take him.

Nightmare seemed content on following us, he was watching Red... I was missing something, I pretty sure I wouldn't like when I found out what it was. I let my eyes roll back and I felt blood trickle down my bones.

~A Few Hours Later~

My eye sockets popped open because of the shouting I hear outside.

"I'M IN CHARGE OF HIM! I SHOULD TAKE CARE OF HIM!!" Nightmare's voice snapped, Carrot tsked.

"LIKE YOU CAN I'VE HEARD OF YOUR GROUP!! YOU CAN'T EVEN HEAL A SHATTERED ARM!! BECAUSE IT ENDS UP GETTING WORSE!!!" Carrot snapped back. I quietly pushed myself up, but I was stopped by something covering my arms. I looked to see what it was restricting my movements, a sling? And a cast... I almost laughed, a skeleton with a cast! I moved my legs off the bed and saw they were overly bandaged too.

"WHY YOU— HE JOINED MY TEAM!! THAT MEANS HE EXCEPTED THE CONDITIONS!!!" Nightmare snarled and I heard shushing and whispering, I froze at what Nightmare said, who joined his team? I pushed off the bed and was greeted by incredibly sharp pains sent through my whole body, I quietly gasped at the feeling and I stiffly made my way to the door. I winced with each step, because of the pain and my bones popped and rubbed together wrongly making a disturbing noise. When I finally made it to the door Nightmare and Carrot were whispering loudly in a large argument, Dust, Horror, Razz, and Killer were standing behind Nightmare like a gang. I pushed the door open and the room went silent as everyone turned to look at me.

"Who joined your gang Nightmare?" I asked, I cleared my throat trying to make my voice sound right. I heard snickers and bones slapping other bones.

"Red." Nightmare answered me confidently. I snickered at bit earning some angered glares.

"As if, he would've told . . ." I slowly stopped in realization Red wasn't able to tell me, I was in the Fucking Anti-VOID!! I growled and shook my head.

"Red stays here until he's healed... then you can come get us." I growled and turned as quickly as I could as a grin widened on Nightmare's face, Carrot seemed conflicted and concerned. The skeletons behind Nightmare were snickering and whispering to each other, like children, I let my body creak, moan, and popped making the other skeletons shut up rather quickly. It made me smile when they did and I relaxing my body made the pain more bearable, but I was slowed down immensely.