Chapter 51

Location: My Multiverse
Mission:————————
FATE'S P.O.V.

Wow! WHAT A THRILL!! Getting rid of Red was so easy! I am so happy he is finally gone, but I had to contain myself. Didn't want my head blasted off before Destiny's was. I called for Destiny and they immediately appeared.

"You got it?" Destiny asked they seemed surprised, Destiny began to look for something else.

"Don't tell me you needed that burnt double god." I said lowly, Destiny shook their head.

"Then what are you looking for?" I asked impatiently.

"The Eye! I want to see it!" Destiny seemed excited to do this. I pulled the Eye out and they snatched it out of my hand before I could blink.

"Finally I am bringing you back my child!" Destiny laughed with glee as they pulled out a second eye.

"Where'd you get that?" I ask Destiny, Destiny sighed.

"Why do you think I kept Ink for so long?" Destiny asked me, I frowned, they killed Ink without asking me?

"What?!" I shrilled.

"Don't worry he's not dead, just emotionless, powerless, and among other things..." Destiny waved me away.

"Why didn't you tell me! Aren't we supposed to be partners?" I asked Destiny, Destiny stormed to my face.

"No. We aren't I am just using you like you used me, like you used Error! LIKE YOU USE EVERYONE UNTIL YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT!" Destiny snapped at me, I backed up a bit. I wanted to laugh, but I knew they were right... I hate to admit it, but I was being used and I knew it too.

Destiny backed away from me.

"Now sit tight I will be back in a moment, to fix your mistakes, after I rid a Multiverse of a few more." Destiny mumbled as they disappeared. I stood in my Multiverse and stared at the ground.

"Geez I can't believe it I'm the idiot this time..." I said and sank to the floor, I had no reason to stop Destiny, they weren't killing me so I didn't need to fight them.

'For once Fate has lost...' I thought to myself as I sunk to the floor, I could watch Destiny's plan backfire, but I don't want to get caught in the battle. So I stayed put.

Location: My Multiverse
Mission: Get my home back!
ZERO'S P.O.V.

Destiny had returned and held something that glowed brightly in their hands. Destiny was smiling excitedly.

"Are you ready?" Destiny asked us. Soul and I nodded eagerly, but I was hesitant on stepping outside the magical barrier.

"Won't we be safer inside the magic barrier?" I asked.

"Well the barrier is to keep anything dangerous from getting to you." Destiny said, I was about to interject, but Soul pulled me out of the barrier and my skull hit his armor.

"Ow!" I mumbled as I rubbed my skull as Destiny began. Soul helped me to my feet and we both watched in amusement and wonder as something in the magic barrier gurgled and shifted. I almost approached it out of wonder and curiosity, when my black matter wavered. Soul took notice of this almost immediately and yanked me back.

"What is that stuff?" Soul asked.

"Something you shouldn't touch." Destiny answered and continued the spell. I watched worriedly as the thing inside go bigger and expanded the barrier. I jumped up in the air and pulled Soul up with me, the benefit of having a large Multiverse and no gravity when you travel between them.