Chapter 40

A/N: The song above is called Undefeated. I hope you enjoy the chapter my broken red tv lights!

Location: New AU
Mission: Wait if I'm the God of Creation and of Destruction does that mean I can get rid of this thing?
RED'S P.O.V.

"I am having a hard time believing that a skeleton like that had something this beautiful in that nasty, corrupted, dark mind of his." Dream said in awe.

"Stop insulting him!" Abyss snapped.

"Why?" Dream asked

"He got us out of the Anti-VOID and made this amazing AU! Be thankful! I was going to go stir crazy if I was in there any longer " Abyss said.

"Yeah... I guess you're right, but I won't compliment him." Dream said.

"Crap he's awake! Do you think he heard us?" Abyss asked.

"He might've not but I did!" Nightmare said. Dream growled.

"This place really is amazing. I've never seen anything like it. Ink couldn't even create something like this... everything has its own uniqueness. I can't wait to see what other AUs he creates." I heard Nightmare smile. I pushed myself up.

"And I thought I was the mushy one..." I grumbled. I smiled and laughed as Nightmare shoved me into Dream. Dream squeaked and pushed me into Abyss. I let Abyss push me and I caught myself before I fell into Nightmare.

"Okay! Okay! I heard everything. Thank you Dream! Thank you Abyss!" I said.

"What about me?!" Nightmare whined a bit.

"You knew I was awake." I smiled.

"This place really is beautiful... I can't wait to see what this place turns into." I smiled.

"I am surprised you're not freaking out." Dream said.

"Oh I am, but I'm not showing it." I sighed.

"I want to make more AUs... especially one that we all can call home..." I said staring at the barrier.

"Then let's make one!" Razz said.

"To the Nightmare Mobile!" Dust and Horror said in Unison.

"Wha— What's wrong with you two?" Nightmare asked

"Nothing what's wrong with you?" Dust countered Nightmares question. Nightmare was speechless. Dust and Horror jumped on top of Nightmare, Nightmare screamed at he fell down.

"Get Off!!" Nightmare yelled and used his tentacles to push them off when they made no effort to get off.

"The Ruins are even beautiful... I don't think I've seen anything like it!" Life said to Death.

"You are quite right Ms. Life!" Reaper agreed. Death nodded.

"What are you doing?" Life asked Nightmare was still struggling to get Dust and Horror off.

"Getting these idiots off of me!" Nightmare grunted with a smile. Life and Reaper laughed.

"Overthrowing Nightmare!!!" I yelled as I joined Dust and Horror, then Killer joined. Life laughed again and so did Death.

"Red you betray me!!!" Nightmare pretended to be hurt.

"Razz is my only loyal subject left!" Nightmare cried out.

"Nope! I ordered the attack! MWEHEHEHEHEH!! I, the Terrible Sans, have one this battle! MWEHEHEHEH!!" Razz joined the fun and jumped on top of him too.

"Noooooooooooooooo!" Nightmare cried out.

"Victory!!" I cheered.

"Okay okay that's enough." Abyss said and pulled off Razz. Life took Dust and Killer off, I got off of Nightmare as he push Horror off and began to roll over.

"Let's Go!" I smiled excitedly.

"Where are we going?" Reaper asked

"Back out there." I said and I snapped my blood stained fingers and I was outside of the AU. I floated above it, it was so young and small. It didn't even have a name yet, I looked for the others and let myself float around when there was no sign of them.

My mind wandered while I waited. It wandered to a memory of one of my many deaths. Papyrus always welcomed me with opens arms, what would Error have saw when he died? A monster whose memory were forced out of his mind, died what would he have saw... I shook away that thought when I felt myself start crying. But those thoughts would not leave me alone.

I thought of how Sans was finally with his bro, how Ink finally had a brother and was reunited with his friends in AU that never existed. I grabbed my head and felt my charred bones ignite in flames. I felt myself summon a blaster and I opened my eyes just in time watched it destroy ruins of an old AU.

I watch a blank area appear from the destruction of the small ruins of that AU. I felt myself be sucked into the AU and I landed with a disgusting crunch.

I pushed myself up and dizzily walked through the AU as it formed in front of me. A row of houses formed there were about twenty of them, that was going to be my set limit of how many AUs I was allowed to have. I let the houses put their own designs and shit form. I watched the outside grow with grass, bushes, and trees. A small lake formed and object formed inside. A boat, a house, and even a small cave. Animals filled the lake and some plants grew inside.

A small sky fill in the ceiling. I've only made it to the surface once and it was beautiful, though it was only for a few days, I remember my first night, I stayed up all night watching the stars sparkle and watching the sunrise. I even watched the sunset, I remember every minute of it and I loved it.

I made the sky do what it did on the surface and I watched it for a while before I went to the other AU to grab everyone.

"Where were you guys?" I asked as soon as I landed on the ground. Life and Dream jumped.

"We couldn't get out there. I think only you can." Abyss frowned. Nightmare looked so sad.

"He wanted to watch the AU form." Dream smiled as Nightmare kicked dirt on him.

"Take us home!" Nightmare looked like he was sacrificing himself.

"You can teleport to it if you know what it looks like. Just imagine a—" I poked Nightmare and he disappeared.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID HE GO?!" I jumped.

"DID YOU KILL NIGHTMARE?!" Dust shrilled.

"I DON'T KNOW!!" I screamed back.

"GO FIND HIM!!" Horror shouted.

"OKAY I WILL!!" I snapped my fingers and looked for him.

I found him in the new home, I calmed myself and went back to the other AU. I chased everyone down and teleported them all the new home. I didn't explain to them what I did until I got to the New Home myself.

It was hilarious! Death even thought he died! Though he tried to kill me when he found out I teleported him. Despite the fact on how everyone got there they loved it! Especially the sky! Horror cried when he saw the sunset!

I cried when I saw the sunset for the first time, but I wouldn't tell anyone.

A/N: Oh yeah I almost forgot! I'm finally home! I arrived at home around 2 or 3 pm. Eh anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter my dressed up scarecrows!