Chapter 30

A/N: I am so sorry my elegant marble statues! I hope you forgive  me and I hope you enjoy the chapter. Up there is a song called why worry by Set it off. I think that's the name correct if I am wrong, anyway enjoy!!

Location: Nightmare's Place
Mission: whatever i want
CLASSIC'S P.O.V.

I sound very childish for this, but I am being bullied... yes I the Original Sans am being bullied! I am being to think Ink told everyone about us, but how can he turn everyone against us so fast?

Red is being praised, I'm not jealous or anything I'm just saying he could at least keep some of these insane freaks away so I don't kill one of them!

But I wasn't completely helping myself by shutting myself up in the room, I had to share with Red. Red wasn't helping either he sometimes dragged some of the those idiots with him inside. So I had to leave or listen to them annoy, tease, and insult me. Seriously I never saw what Error saw in these Skeletons... Speaking of Error I want to give him a visit, it's been a while since I've done that.

I teleported to UnderSwap, and walked to Undyne's Lab. I ran into Carrot, he looked like a wreck and he suddenly looked nervous.

"hey, Pa— what's going on?" Carrot ran up to me.

"You gotta get outta here Classic! The kid has started killing monsters!!" Carrot warned.

"oh... have they done this before?" I asked ignoring his warning, this is probably his first Genocide Run.... Carrot nodded his head.

"But they stopped, when they got into a fight with . . ." Carrot seemed to shut down as he collapsed to the floor and weeped. I hugged him, he may not be like my Paps, but he is a Papyrus! I tried to comfort him.

"Classic He's GONE, BLUE IS GONE!!!" Carrot sobbed into my ribs, I didn't have a shirt... for simple reasons!! I don't own one. Carrot clung onto me like he was dying and I was his life support. I pat his head.

"i know—i know how hard this is for you i lost my Papyrus the same way at first, but he always came back... he always did . . . always." I started to cry myself remembering how much I miss my Papyrus... maybe I could visit him... maybe.

"I... I..." Carrot was starting not to make sense, so I shushed him to calm him down.

"i'm going to teach this brat a lesson." I said forgetting that wasn't my place...

"No Classic... they killed my brother not yours... I have to take care of this." Carrot sobbed.

"well then at least let me help. i am not going back to Nightmare's without that kid resetting this AU with Blue in it." I said and Carrot sighed he wasn't in the mood to argue.

"At least let me fight them first... it is my job..." Carrot said holding me in a tighter hug.

'It was my job too.' I wanted to say but I didn't think Carrot could've handle it, so instead I rubbed his bones and tried to carry him inside his house. Man he was heavy!! I almost didn't make it to his couch.

"come one we should get you cleaned up for when the kid is at the Judgement Hall." I said knowing it was the last thing he wanted to do. I pat his back and in a matter of seconds he was asleep. I sighed, so this is how my Papyrus felt like when I fell asleep.

Well if I know myself well then that means Carrot won't eat, he'll only drink ketchup or in his case honey, and he will just sleep. I sighed as lazy as I am, I  will have to drop my lazy ways for a bit so I know Carrot has some extra energy when he fights his kid.