Chapter 39

A/N: There is a lot of action in this chapter and I am psyching myself out so I will let you get onto the chapter. I hope you enjoy it my chocolate covered spider web pretzels.

Location: Anti-VOID
Mission: F*** this! I can't f***ing believe this c*** is still here even though Ink is F***ing dead!!
RED'S P.O.V.
The next few day I spent in pain, and no sleep. Fate wasn't talking to me, so I guess that was good, and Nightmare and Dream tried to make me sleep and eat. They were only successful on making me eat, it eased the pain a bit, but no matter what I couldn't sleep.

I felt like I didn't need it, but my body said otherwise. Life tried to help too, but she wasn't able to, not even Reaper could. So while everyone slept I sat up and a watched everyone like something was going to strike at any moment.

"You look terrible..." Fate's voice echoed, I didn't have enough energy to jump but I did gasp. I shook my head and sighed.

"I feel terrible." I mumbled.

"Well I could help you sleep if you want..." Fate offered.

"Why?" I asked

"I want to speed up the process." Fate answered honestly.

"Really? Why?" I moaned with as much energy as I could muster.

"I'm bored. I want to see what you can do." Fate said

"Okay speed up the process." I said with out thinking.

"Okay, this is going to hurt." I heard Fate smile as they said this. My eyes widened as I saw a large fucking hand come towards me. 'Shit shit shit shit...' I repeated in my head, I couldn't move and I didn't want to wake anyone up so I watched in silence as the hand got closer.

Finally the hand poked me and I was enveloped in a red flame. My hole body burned and felt like it was crumbling, I couldn't scream because I had no energy. My mouth opened as to mock a scream.

The hand disappeared and I heard Fate laugh.

"The Flame Of Fate's Wrath!" Fate laughed loudly. I could barely handle the pain especially since how little sleep I had gotten.

So I fell backwards and the world blacked out. Fate said they would help me sleep but I should know not to trust Fate.

~Time Skip~

I was woken up by the searing pain of my burning or burnt bones.

"LIFE MAKE THE FIRE GO AWAY!!!" Nightmare shrilled. I screamed as healing magic mixed with the Flames.

"I can't!!" Life cried.

"Damn it he's awake!" Abyss shouted.

"I told you my flames cannot be put out, all you're doing is adding to his pain." Fate said.

"Yeah well nobody asked you Bitch!" Razz snapped.

"I was just letting you know you're the one hurting him!!" Fate snapped back, Life froze.

"What?" Life looked at the ceiling.

"Now you finally listen to me! Just stop touching him and the flames will eventually go out." Fate instructed.

"Why should we trust you you're the one who did this to him?" Dust asked.

"What other choice do you have?" Fate asked menacingly. I heard bones rattle and I shivered.

Fate has their own agenda for giving me the Flames and I don't want to know what it is.

Life stopped healing me and eventually the flames went out like Fate said, but some of my bones were charred and would forever stay black.

My clothes were burnt off and Fate was 'thoughtful' enough to get some clothes they 'found'. Error's red scarf, a white shirt that Sans would've worn, Ink's pants, some tennis shoes and socks from my clone, and three SOUL shaped necklaces. Ink's necklace, Geno's necklace, and Sans' necklace from the beginning of our journey... Fate you Bitch, I fucking hate you I hope you die in a motherfucking hole.

"Look the band is all together again." Fate mocked as I silently put the necklaces on.

"SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH!" I screamed at Fate, Fate laughed. My anger boiled in me, Fate was testing me. I covered my ears and tried to ignore Fate's mockery, but they were so loud.

"You're all going on a new journey together." Fate sang.

"I SAID TO FUCKING SHUT UP!!" I shrilled my hand flew up and I grabbed something, I yanked it.

Suddenly I felt like the air was being sucked out of the Anti-VOID. I was lifted off my feet and pulled out of the Anti-VOID, I watched the others follow me out.

I clawed at the galaxy area around us and my charred bones glowed as a blank space was burnt into existence. Just like a phoenix it rises from the ashes.

Suddenly my charred body ignited into flames and the area erupted into color, objects sprouted out of ground, walls, and ceiling.

I slammed into a tree and I slide down the leaves. It didn't even hurt! The flames calmed down, I bolted up and looked around as the world started changing.

"What the hell?" I panicked. The others slammed into the ground that was covered in snow. The world was still morphing, shaping itself, and coloring itself in.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Razz screeched.

"HELL SHOULD I KNOW!" I yelled back.

"YOU'RE MAKING A AU!!!" Dream screamed at me. I froze but I didn't have much time to think because a rock sprouted out of the ground and formed some kind of sturdy stone bridge.

"FUCK!" Nightmare screamed as a tree shot out of the ground and sent him flying. Horror and Dust laughed and mocked Nightmare. I chased after Nightmare and buildings shot out of the ground and one caught Nightmare and he slid down it as it shrunk down.

The buildings were made of stone and wood. Multiple buildings popped in existence and Horror got stuck in one. The area looked like a town with a booming economy. I ignored the small little details form inside the buildings as a new area attached itself to this area. It looked like Waterfall, but when the entrance form there was gold framing on the entrance. I walked into the area and it had a stone pathway form with every step I took. The area had waterfalls line the walls and the stone pathway turned to a bridge and water rushed underneath it.

Beside the bridge another one formed and a gold railing lined the bridges' sides.

"Holy shit... I didn't know you were so creative..." Dream said as he watched the area form more.

I ignored his comment and watched Dust fall into a waterfall because he was goofing off. The others were smart enough to stick close to me as the world grew.

Soon we made it to a place similar to a Hotland and the pathway changed from stone to hovering metal. There was lava in tubes that were embedded into the wall I continued forward and saw a modernized lab that looked like a luxurious house, there were complex puzzles that Dust and Horror got stuck at because the puzzles formed behind me.

There was a lot of stone designs of these buildings that showed up throughout the world.

I didn't notice that I was picking my charred bones, that were glowing with heat, until I burned myself. I clinched my fists tightly and continued to walk through the AU I was creating as calmly as I could, the AU forming around me was a delightful distraction that kept my mind busy.

When the AU finished forming I watched as monsters form from ashes that I had trailed behind me.

I gapped at the AU and I was on the verge of a panic attack, but I fell down in exhaustion first.

I'm a God... holy fucking hell I need some fucking mustard.

A/N: Yay I feel great about this chapter tanks for being patient. I hope this wasn't too much of a big change. I hope you enjoyed this chapter my little magical dance shoes!