Chapter 8

A/N: The picture above isn't mine sadly, but it looks great! And I am working on Error's picture, I can't believe I forgot to draw him. Welp enjoy the story! (edited)

Location: Unknown
Mission: Find out what happened...
FELL'S P.O.V.

I was woken up by Ink begging a human with a knife. I quietly stood up and gained my balance. I moved as fast as I could to Ink, but I my body was too slow to follow my directions, when Ink's body collapsed to the floor, I froze  and let my mind be consumed with memories of what of my AU's Genocide runs, I quickly shook my head.

Putting my mind somewhat at ease and I charged at the human, who was starting to look like Gaster the closer I got to him. I jumped up on his back and grabbed his head.

I twisted his neck and I heard a cracking noise, but it didn't come from the Gaster looking Human. I looked at my rib cage and saw a magic knife right beside my SOUL. I fell off of the Gaster Human and slammed into the ground. I was gagging and gasped for air as a Panic Attack settles in.

Location: Undertale
Mission: SeRioUsly wHaT's thE pOiNT oF pUtTinG tHeSE In HeRE!
ERROR'S P.O.V.

This was my 30th attempt on saving Papyrus! Sans would have given up by now! But I promised Sans that I would keep Papyrus safe, but I am getting so damn frustrated at this Chara!!!

"bUcKO cAn wE Just TaLK tHiS oUT? I'm GeTtinG rEAL TiReD.. ." I plead, but Chara just laughed at me.

"Why would I care about that?" Chara laughed. I silently growled. 'Fine have it your way!' I thought and threw a bone at them. The bone hit Chara and they died. I felt my disguise glitch out again, I wouldn't have time to fix it if Chara was fixated of killing Pap.

~13 Resets Later~

I had torn Chara into small pieces again, when an idea struck me, usually I would be against something like this, but I was kinda annoyed of Chara's little remarks and Papyrus' betrayal had frozen some part of my SOUL. A smile of confidence grew on my face, this would keep Chara entertained and I would keep my promise.

As Chara reseted again smile grew on my face. I let Chara and Papyrus fight for a little bit, while I went to get things set up. I teleported in front of Papyrus just in time to push him back, and not get hit. I tried to get Chara's attention by breaking a piece of chocolate I stole from Fell and I threw it into the snow. I snuck a piece into my mouth and put the rest into my jacket pocket.

Chara dove of the chocolate and dropped their knife in the process. They shoved the chocolate and some snow into their mouth with greed.

When they realized their mistake they froze and waited for the Game Over screen. When it didn't come they looked at me with confusion that turned to a glare of suspicion and slowly stood up and almost dived for their knife, but stopped when they saw me chewing on some chocolate.

"What are you up to you comedian imposter?" Chara asked me. I gave them a chuckle.

"i HavE a pRopoSaL.. ." I said, Chara laughed at me.

"What makes you think I will accept anything from you?" Chara sneered.

"YoU 'aCCePtEd' mY cHocOLaTe." I pointed out, Chara rolled their eyes at my comment.

"SANS? WHAT'S GOING ON?" Papyrus asked, I almost glared at him.

"oH, wElL I dIdn'T gET a ChAnCE tO TaLK TO thE KiDdO, YeT sO i WaNTed TO taLK tO tHEM nOw. SiNcE I waS sO mOtIvaTeD BY yOuR SpeECh." I lied with the sincerest smile I could make. Papyrus smiled widely and seemed very proud of himself and me. I let him walk out of sight before I turned back to Chara.

"wElL i tHinK YoU MiGhT bE InTerEsTEd iN wHaT I HaVE tO SAy." I smiled at them. Chara looked at me wearily. I slowly walked up to them and explained to them my plan.

Chara went for it like Blue went for seconds on those (weed filled) brownies Carrot made once, can't believe Blue thought they were regular brownies, but then again he didn't see Carrot make them like I did.

"Wait before we do this, what do I get out of this?" Chara asked.

"enTertAinmENT. ANd I'Ll tElL yOu A sEcReT aT tHE enD OF THis WHoLe OrDeAL." I said in a 'matter of fact' voice and attitude.

"So then what do you get?" Chara asked curiosity getting the best of them.

"kEePinG a PrOmIsE. .." I said 'and I get to be entertained as we go.' I added in my head, I loomed over them making them feel intimidated. They laughed nervously and put their hand out for a shake confirming their agreement on the plan. I silently sucked in a breath and shook Chara's hand hoping they didn't notice my discomfort.

They soon released my hand and I slowly let the breath out.

"ReAdy?" I asked them as I relaxed my tense shoulders.

"One quick thing." Chara said, I cocked my head to the side in confusion, before I could ask what they wanted a knife was slash my direction, I quickly dodged it and sent bones into Chara's legs and arm. Chara smiled, their eyes were filled with pain and satisfaction.

"whAT tHe FuCK?!" I yelled. Chara looked surprised at my out burst then smiled.

"Okay that was it." Chara said and smiled at me I glared at them, I walked over to them and got into their face.

"DoN't gO bACk oN YoUr WoRd... CHARA..." I said and shoved a bone through their skull before they could ask anything. I watched the whole world reset to a little bit before Chara arrived, this was a few hours after Sans left so I knew Sans wouldn't somehow be forced back here.

"leT tHE GamE bEGiN!" I chuckled as I was placed in Sans' bed.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but I think I made you wait long enough for this chapter. So I hope you enjoyed reading!! 😁